user profile
Sign in
user profile

Going from bad to worse...what is next with Amazon???

by Seller_4a0fT0P2nCPQq

Was told this yesterday by Amazon support when I provided proof of items being received at the Amazon warehouse through the Amazon inventory ledger.

"Please be informed that the inventory ledger you have provided cannot be considered as a valid document"

So though Amazon themselves created this wonderful document for us sellers to track our inventory, apparently Amazon doesn't recognize it as a valid document.

What?? What will they come up with next so they don't have to take responsibility??

Unbelievable. Nothing they say is believable anymore when it comes to items received.

Tags: Inventory
52 replies
52 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_f4a7xAPCCSMqD
In reply to: Seller_4a0fT0P2nCPQq's post

Let me guess, the Inventory Ledger shows them receiving all of the units and then a negative receipt?

user profile
Seller_ATCO1vfX17EoS

With all the money Amazon has as a major corporation you would think they would provide some decent services to third party sellers and customers, but the services for Amazon are absolutely terrible. They either link you to people who don't know anything at all and then transfer you to another department or just tell you to hear from seller central customer service. It can be very frustrating as well when you need help managing orders or dealing with clients. Amazon also has a ridiculous item suppression policy in place. Yes Amazon really needs to improve its customer services and services to third party sellers.

user profile
Seller_VCtmsXwPwtEjn

That has happened to us in past.

We did following to resolve the issue.

1. Download the inventory ledger report.

2. Look & Match for every inventory in / out transaction for each FC. (In our case what we noticed that One of FC was showing they received 200 units, but after 1 month they just reversed the transaction.) Look for the code transaction like FC Transfer, Damaged at warehouse etc.

3. If you see some random transactions which doesn't match in/ out transactions, highlight them when you send it as a proof to your case ID.

4. Always select the "Call Now" option as there are high chances it wont get resolved by just opening the case. You have to speak to someone & have them look at your inventory ledger report while on call & explain them what is going on.

Our case was resolved within 1 day.

Hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_n1mh65Ij2NT7L

I don't understand what the problem is.

user profile
Seller_d7gdfLOD8db11

Congratulations you're financing what's his name to take trips into outer space.

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

FBA seems to have a criminal aspect to it. Or grossly incompetent employees.

user profile
Seller_bPqNLG6VShvB5
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_3RoLAuCqvb4QW

It has been a miracle to me that Amazon always beats both earnings and revenue when selling under breakeven. That miracle seems to have been cracked.

user profile
Seller_uegrw9t4BikOA

Best solution is stop using FBA.

user profile
Seller_A1Gjpcgseeu3t

I can't even begin to tell you how bad they destroyed my last shipment. Whomever checked in my inventory mislabeled 70 of 333 units and I'm fighting with Amazon for compensation. I paid $250 to send the units, they mislabeled and returned 70 IN THEIR ERROR. They are just so bad. I sent the packing list signed, my proof of purchase, everything. They are definitely going from bad to worse, I totally agree. I wish there was a way to file internal complaints, they just deny, deny, deny and find ways to avoid responsibility.

Go to original post