user profile
Sign in
user profile

Get new insights on customer returns with the FBA returns dashboard

by News_Amazon

The FBA returns dashboard provides an overview of all return information. This includes grading results, customer comments and products that were returned to Amazon fulfillment centers.

Now, we’ve added features to the FBA returns dashboard that give you insights into return trends such as:

• most-returned products and key return reasons
  • returns insights by product
  • customizable reports on return trends

To check out the new features, go to the insights tab on the FBA returns dashboard.

Tags: News and Announcements
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4J3c7VLUYtyJQ
In reply to: News_Amazon's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_oNwQIArLmzljP

Suggestion for the Top Return ASINs chart: please add SKU # as a column. With 100+ ASINs we have no idea which ASIN corresponds to which SKU.

Comment #1: A top return reason is "I accidentally ordered the wrong item" - customers do not read product titles/bullet points/descriptions. Sellers should not have to pay any fees for product returned due to this reason. If anyone should have to pay a fee, it should be the customer. How about Amazon instate a restock fee to cut down on this type of return reason?

Comment #2: Another top return reason is "item was not received by estimated delivery date". We are 100% FBA so Amazon not meeting the delivery date should not be held against us. We (seller) should not be charged any fees due to the outbound shipment or return shipment when the return is 100% Amazon's fault.

user profile
Seller_pAiS7b4evCQoa

I can’t find anymore where it says the status of the return. The old dashboard used to display if the returns was reimbursed, returned to inventory, etc. Where is this info. On the new dashbaord?

user profile
Seller_KMA0RYcgrROcM

The return numberr on this dashboard is real? it is only half of the download return report from the Fulfillment Section, why are they different from each other in quantity?

user profile
Seller_pbKX4OZnWWPxk

need to see more sku return report

user profile
Seller_bPqNLG6VShvB5

lol, customer returned a new book as being "defective" I get charged double. Gotta love it.

user profile
Seller_iobipI6xASRkh

Until buyers are honest about why they are returning something, this is useless information. They will check whatever box they need to in order to not pay for the return. This doesn't tell the seller a single thing about what is going on. Super frustrating. The new system doesn't change this broken pattern, just makes it more organized lol.

Side note: I actually called Account Health about this a few weeks back - a majority of returns on an ASIN hit the 'defective' button but no one actually said what was wrong. They told me just acknowledge it so it drops off the account. I wanted to know what was wrong because as the manufacturer we need to know if there is a production issue. When the items came back, most were unused, so pretty much the majority just clicked the same button to get a free return, flagging the ASIN.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post