user profile
Sign in
user profile

Search products and add up to 500 offers with Add Products listing feature

by News_Amazon

Our updated Add Products listing tool helps you search for products already listed for sale in Amazon’s store in bulk and add up to 500 offers with minimal details required. It’s part of our efforts to offer you a faster and more intuitive listing experience.

Previously, you could only use the Add Products tool to search for a single product using identifiers, such as its name, UPC, EAN, ISBN or ASIN.

Now, you can search for multiple products at the same time with the following options:

• Add Products: Search for up to 20 products and add information, such as price and quantity to submit your offers in one go in Seller Central.
  • Add Products via Upload: Search for up to 500 products and generate a pre-filled excel template. Once you add information, such as price and quantity, you can use the spreadsheet to quickly list offers using Bulk uploads.

For more information on how to search for existing products and add offers in bulk, go to Upload inventory using the Listing Loader.

For general information on how to add a product, go toProduct detail pages and offers.

Tags: News and Announcements
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I don't see the option to suddenly stock 500 items helping anyone except certain questionable sellers from a Most Favored Nation who are either selling a brand's goods off the loading dock, or bulk-impersonating/sourcing generic products from Alibaba that already have too many offers. Oh, and straight up fraudsters who no longer have to create 500 fake high-end electronic listings before Amazon shuts them down.

A fraud signal would be: new account immediately followed by 500 new products uploaded in bulk in this manner. I expect Amazon to proudly point out that they catch 99% of these fraud attempts, ignoring that 1% of a lot can still be a lot.

user profile
Seller_5i0DHiICrThwe
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I have created this amazon account few months ago but its verification was not completed so I had a daily email personal that you have listed a product on it even though I have not listed any product yet why should I list when Until its verification is not getting completed please can someone tell me how can I get the verification completed.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post