user profile
Sign in
user profile

Problem with buy shipping today?

by Seller_OAAf0BtMbrP5Y

In the last hourish when I ship an item via buy shipping it is not marking the item shipped or recording the tracking. Anyone else?

Tags: Seller fulfilled
42 replies
42 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4bRI5ZXDfgi3a
In reply to: Seller_OAAf0BtMbrP5Y's post

We're having the same issue.

user profile
Seller_xlf3vF516IRli

Its in the last 30 minutes. It's not letting me confirm orders or buy shipping... nada. just giving me an error. I have 2 orders that are packed and ready to go that I can't confirm. One was a Custom order I already completed and got approval from the customer for.

user profile
Seller_kBd7i9AloHzre

same issue here. very frustrating

user profile
Seller_twRpdcS4GyxUe

Yep, I just purchased labels for 10 orders and now they're all still "unshipped". Not glad it happened but glad it's not just me.

user profile
Seller_84dRQvGbDDomN

Yes it would be nice to have a little communication about this issue from Amazon

user profile
Seller_GDHNUE0mJYvka

Same here. This is so frustrating.

user profile
Seller_BfsQnOxmUVHvI

came to post about this glad someone els already have , also seems like seller central it self is messed up if you go to other pages you will get a something went wrong error also .

user profile
Seller_w6aLwkKdfu3L0

Amazon made a post five hours ago "Join our Ask Amazon on Printing Buy Shipping Labels, happening now!" and this now happens lol.

Maybe they were tweaking something as they ran their AMA

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/58e96ec3-e317-4f04-a9b4-0147ebd76913

user profile
Seller_Ltze1spAlL0yS

We are having the same issue here.

user profile
Seller_Xn4oeaArxemFt

Same issue here and the weirdest part being that a UPS shipping label was actually printed with a tracking number and everything. However, the order still shows as unshipped. Opened a help case and they were supposed to call me between 3:30 P.M. and 4:00 P.M., but they obviously didn;t.

Go to original post