user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to upload detail page videos

by Tatiana_Amazon

Did you know that…

• Adding videos can increase sales by up to 9.7% *
  • Shoppers who view videos are 3.6x more likely to convert than non-viewing shoppers? **

You can start uploading your own videos by navigating to Catalog in Seller Central then selecting Upload and Manage Videos.

From here you can:

• Assign a single video to multiple relevant products.
  • Upload multiple videos to a single product listing.
  • Track the review status of a video.
  • Use automatically-created thumbnails, or swap them out for an image of your choice.

You can also upload and manage existing video content by navigating to the Video tab under Catalog → Upload Images → Image Manager.

Visit this Seller University tutorial to learn more about video compliance, best practices, and troubleshooting.

Video has become a core part of the customer journey while shopping. Shoppers are using video to discover new products, make more informed buying decisions, and connect with creators and communities they trust. You can join our previous discussion about the benefits of product video here.

*Source Amazon study highlighting the lift in third-party seller revenue when a video is added to a listing where no video existed before, studied over a 90 day period (2022 US data). ** Source Amazon study highlighting the lift in third-party seller revenue when a video is added to a listing where no video existed before, studied over a 90 day period (2018-2020 US data).

Tags: Detail page, Images, Video
2K views
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_5Z0JJcnv3rPxk
In reply to: Tatiana_Amazon's post

Hello - I am trying to upload a video to a single ASIN at this time and I keep getting an error message that the ASIN is not valid. I do not see any issues with the item so I am not sure why I am getting this message. I need to be able to upload this video so I would need to know what to do next

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post