user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unable to charge HELP

by Seller_aT8Bm5mgVA2nX

My credit card, which I have been using for 8 months without any problems, was deemed invalid by Amazon today. When I went to the bank and asked about any problems or changes in card, address and payment restrictions, I was informed that everything was the same and okey. I opened a case with Amazon to solve the problem, but they said that the problem may be due to the information in the billing address or the card not matching each other etc. I've done all the checks many times, but everything is as they wanted. My problem still persists and I don't know what to do anymore. I can't even confirm my incoming orders. Please help.

Tags: Credit card
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9
In reply to: Seller_aT8Bm5mgVA2nX's post

Are you using a debit card?

user profile
CR_Amazon

@Seller_aT8Bm5mgVA2nX

Hello there, my name is CR and I'd like to see if we can get you some information here.

While there is likely not much I'll be able to do if it is a card verification issue, I'd love to review the case that you have opened with Seller Support so I can get caught up on the correspondence there.

Would you mind sharing the case # you have opened with Seller Support below?

I'll hang tight here for your reply.

CR_Amazon

user profile
Seller_zZsW8dK4Cx378

Sorry this is happening to you, but stupid question, do you really only have 1 credit card? One of the perks of owning a business is playing the credit card game (until the feds attack our points.)

Or do you not know how to do the accounting when using personal cards so you don't want to enter it? It certainly takes a more disciplined approach if you are commingling business and personal accounts.

user profile
Seller_eil0mlfTGNbz3

I have encountered the same problem. I have tried several different cards but they are all invalid. It has been a week already, and Seller Support does not have a solution either. This is really frustrating.

user profile
Seller_gjEgr1vOjq2BH

Same problem. I have been using a Mercury Bank cc since February and everything was ok, Amazaon successfully charged it previously. But yesterday this charge method suddenly stopped working. Mercury said that everything is ok on their side and that they aren't even seeing any recent transaction failures from Amazon. I tried to connect cc of other banks, even European, but Amazon declined them too. I don't know what to do...

user profile
Seller_52pUzzgnsLDGs
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_YNW7shs24fuvX

It happened to me too today. I just used my personal card and it worked. It seems that the bank is blocking Amazon transactions. I will call my bank to confirm

user profile
Seller_6NtPylabJjRY0

I was having this issue before and I ended up having to get a new card number since it just refused to take the old one and like many said the banks say they don't see any attempted transactions but after that, it started working fine for me. Had to report the card lost/stolen to get a new card number.

user profile
CR_Amazon

Hi again @Seller_aT8Bm5mgVA2nX and Others

I wanted to provide you all with an update here. We are aware of the issue with cards being labeled as invalid incorrectly.

This is a systemwide issue that we are aware of and working on a priority fix for currently.

I ask that you remain as patient as possible given the circumstances, and please don't retry multiple times during this time. Please do retry verifying your card after 24 hours.

Above is all of the information we have currently. I will update this thread as soon as I hear anything further. I realize this is extremely frustrating situation - and apologize that those impacted are experiencing this.

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post