user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ask Amazon: Veeqo

by Blake_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

Welcome to our Ask Amazon focused on Veeqo. Veeqo is a free multi-channel shipping software that helps sellers cut shipping costs while increasing the speed of fulfilling customer orders. Veeqo allows seller-fulfilled orders to be shipped using Amazon Buy Shipping rates across multiple sales channels, offers up to 5% back in Veeqo credits on eligible shipments, and has the lowest commercially available rates* from major US carriers. For more information, go to Veeqo.

This thread will be open today, 9/21, until 5 PM PST. You can post any questions you have as a reply, although we ask you to keep it to one question per reply. If a question that you have has already been posted, give it an upvote and we’ll make sure to prioritize the most popular questions first. We have moderators closely watching this thread throughout the day, and they may merge posts with similar questions so we can answer them all in one place. In the meantime, the Veeqo team is reviewing your questions and we’ll respond to them by 5 PM PST tomorrow (9/22).

We are working to provide you with the best Seller Forums experience as possible. We welcome all feedback surrounding Ask Amazons so that we can continue to improve your experience.

Note: We cannot provide legal advice or otherwise interpret regulatory requirements on situations that are specific to individual sellers.

*Access the lowest commercially available rates, based on our pre-negotiated pricing from UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL and up to 5% back with Veeqo Credits.

Tags: Ask Amazon
154 replies
154 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WNBfz8NgPcHhE
In reply to: Blake_Amazon's post

How can I format a shipping label to fit on half of a 8 1/2 x 11 shipping label?

Thank you.

user profile
Seller_BZt24FNdvMoOx

If we start using Veeqo for all of our shipping including orders from other marketplaces and our websites, what assurances exist that Amazon is not going to data mine our customer info and start marketing to our non-Amazon.com customer base ?

I have read and reviewed the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for Veeqo and see absolutely nothing in those documents that prevents Amazon from accessing and using our PRIVATE customer data.

Thank you. Awaiting your response.

user profile
Seller_lvLt5SCTsKhik

Does the system integrate with squarespace as well?

user profile
Seller_keSnEDesLFVwv

Do we get Bound Printed Matter like Amazon's 'buy shipping' offers? Most of the time it is cheaper than media mail.

I save about a dollar per order because of this.If you don't offer BPM, there is no way that I would consider using Veeqo.

In sumary, it is a real simple qustion: Do you or do you not offer BPM?

And. if not, do you plan to offer it in the future?

user profile
Seller_agBBTloVYmP8a

HI Matt,

I was at the Accelerate Conference last week. I would like to consider Veeqo for our shipping. I understand it is 5% credit for the first 2 months, then up to 5% credit after that. I need a little more info on the credit to make an informed decision. Specifically what percentage is USPS first class mail, USPS Priority Mail, UPS ground, and FedEx ground after the first 2 months? Those are our primary shipping methods.

Thank you,

Ryan

user profile
Seller_jtRTGWgCv8i3L

How will you address all of the issues Veeqo has? I continue to open cases without resolution. Tech support is lacking. Responses are lacking any urgency. The interface makes it difficult to use with multiple issues. Doesn't pull in the weights and dimensions from the marketplaces. Takes me longer to use than using amazon shipping itself.

You claim to have the lowest commercially available rates yet the rates are higher than eBay???

user profile
Seller_hACh9s5L9XSJR

Hello:

I would like to know if you will ever enable the ability for when an Amazon label is purchased, it deducts it directly from the Amazon Seller account (Like so many others do) vs initiating a separate billing for this?

This is the main reason I do not use it.

Also, is Sendle on the road map to be implemented as a carrier?

And is Reverb on the road map to be implemented as a commerce site?

And lastly, how long till the WooCommerce is out of beta testing?

Thanks

user profile
Seller_JELEnXFOrnw4L

Will you introduce first-class envelope stamps ($0.63)?

user profile
Seller_XtSy4fDOfCyQF
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_NM4X04asr62Nj

I have been using your service since it was first offered. It has alot of potential but alot of problems. I haven't noticed any inventory control marketplace issues but I don't like how you automatically create variations of my non-variation sku's

1. When will you support a seperate USPS carrier integration for non Amazon sales?

Go to original post