user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon unable to charge my credit card

by Seller_BOrJJzUhoYwr0

Hi everyone,I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with my Amazon account and would greatly appreciate any help or advice.Recently, my Amazon account has been restricted due to an alleged mismatch with my credit card information. However, I have been using this card on Amazon for the past two years without any problems. Amazon has been successfully charging my card on a monthly basis, and the card's expiration date is valid until 2024. I have also confirmed with my credit card issuer that my card status is normal and there are no issues from their end.I'm puzzled as to why my account has been restricted suddenly, especially when there haven't been any changes to my credit card details. I have tried reaching out to Amazon customer support, but haven't received a satisfactory resolution yet.If anyone has encountered a similar situation or has any advice on how to resolve this issue, please kindly share your insights. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags: Deactivated
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_f4a7xAPCCSMqD
In reply to: Seller_BOrJJzUhoYwr0's post

Is it a credit card or a debit card?

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

Did your bank recently go through a merger or acquisition? THAT can potentially mess a lot of things up.

user profile
Seller_02sRLH0gmHdHQ

Hello,

I'm having the exact same problem right now.

If you were able to resolve this issue. will you please share your way?

Thanks in advance.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post