user profile
Sign in
user profile

Reduce FBA product barcode costs with Growth Opportunities

by News_Amazon

We’ve launched a new recommendation in the Growth Opportunities tool to help you save on barcode labeling costs.

Our ‘Eliminate Amazon barcode labeling’ recommendation identifies when you can use the manufacturer’s barcode, instead of adding a separate Amazon barcode label, when you send eligible FBA products to Amazon. Not having to add an extra barcode label saves you time and processing costs.

To find out how much you can save, go to Growth Opportunities and select Eliminate Amazon barcode labeling in the Reduced cost drop-down menu.

Tags: News and Announcements
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ScGn03WhJ86cc
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

This is great, until Amazon miscounts and/or misplaces your units, and because your units don't have FNSKU labels to prove they're anybody's but Amazon's, they end up in Amazon's inventory.

user profile
Seller_02LDn74F78GVy

Isn't this just co-mingling? Everything I have read about that isn't very good. I myself have gotten a comingled product that I contacted a seller about. It was an item of clothing that was returned and resold--I received an old, used, very smelly item in the original store box. No Amz label and no FNSKU.

If my packaging is opened and then returned it always gets labeled as customer damaged. I over prep everything but as a seller, that is my choice. If/when it's returned to me for inspection I get to determine if it is sellable or not. Some are resold but most are donated elsewhere. This also affords me the opportunity to dispute any bad buyer behavior, which is obviously what happened with the product I had purchased.

user profile
Seller_DTyVjjR4E2eMw

Does it mean I can actually use the original barcode which has the ASIN#?

user profile
Seller_UeaMAufChtv14

This would be the perfect opportunity for me since I'm the only person selling my product and my bar code is unique to my product. But it's not showing up as an available option for me.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post