user profile
Sign in
user profile

Update to US Multi-Channel Fulfillment fees starting February 5, 2024

by News_Amazon

Starting February 5, 2024, US Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) fees and size tiers will be updated as follows:

• On average, MCF fees will increase by 3.5% across all delivery speed options. This change is below the 5.9% average increase announced by other carriers.
  • For units with shipping weights less than 1 lb, MCF fees will remain unchanged or be slightly lower than current fees for standard speeds.
  • We’ll also modify some of our size tiers. We’ll introduce a new smaller size tier of 4 oz, and add Large Bulky and Extra-Large size tiers to replace the current Oversize size tiers.

For more information about MCF fee changes, go to 2024 fulfillment fees for Multi-Channel Fulfillment orders.

Tags: News and Announcements
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_HP0CuTSNvJvu9
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Why ANYONE would give Amazon data about their sales on other platforms, let Amazon be a point of failure with maintaining metrics on other platforms, and also PAY them for it is beyond my comprehension.

user profile
Seller_yDRDJvuvo7QmG
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

it is ALREADY too expensive to bother with...not sure who would use the service. I really thought this might be an anouncement that fees were going to be REDUCED.

And I am not sure what other carriers are picking and packing items....so that comparison above is like comparing oranges to apples.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post