user profile
Sign in
user profile

AMAZON FBA is now allowing customers to send counterfeits to us in place of our products

by Seller_8ClZEW0n7Nx2A

since when does fba allow customers to send back generic items in place of our authentic items not remburse us for it. look at what our customer service rep said

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I'm writing in follow up of your email regarding the reimbursement request for the Incorrect item received from the Removal Order ID: 5k+7zJfTlA. I am sorry for the inconvenience that caused to you. I will help you with this.

Please note that I can process reimbursement if the received product and the product box has different serial numbers however if the product doesn't have serial number as per Amazon policies, we will consider this as damaged product and not as different product.

For more information:

Tags: Fulfillment
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c
In reply to: Seller_8ClZEW0n7Nx2A's post

open a seller support ticket and be sure to use the term 'switcheroo'.

If there is a way to show the difference between your product and the returned product, provide pictures showing that.

user profile
Seller_f4a7xAPCCSMqD

If the customer returned something materially different than what you purchased, then you do qualify for reimbursement. This is the form I use to request reimbursement:

This was an FBA order. The buyer returned a different item. The buyer purchased a XXXX but returned a XXXX that we do not carry.

This was from Removal Order ID Shipment ID XXXX

the shipment tracking number is XXXX

The item originally ordered was:

SKU XXXX

ASIN XXXX

Order ID XXXX

I will provide images of the returned product and LPN sticker plus a picture of the return shipping label.

The pictures will show the returned item does not match the listing.

user profile
Seller_3H0YRC9ptv7pm
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_IlPjCZLKNTFOz

If Amazon had to foot the bill, I assure you this customer centric strategy would end immediately.

user profile
TaylorR_Amazon

Hello @Seller_8ClZEW0n7Nx2A, is this related to the removal order referenced in case 14118458681? I see that you were provided reimbursement for the switcheroo of the same ASIN.

user profile
Seller_z1JDNz6de1lqc

This is not new you put Amazon who knows nothing about any product in charge. People who process returns do not know apples from oranges.

user profile
Seller_1056OIqQZz0c6

The writing is on the wall. Jeff Bezos is selling more AMZ stock. My toy sales are down 70% from this time last year. The scammers are increasing their game and it has been a tough 4 years here on Amazon for me. December 31 is my last day.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post