user profile
Sign in
user profile

CSBA is a disaster

by Seller_b75gpqSgKwJEq

They refund customers who don't return product, refund people who cant find product, and tell me to make a SAFE-T claim which at best gets me half of my money back. Literally told a customner to leave a negative feedback. I have more refunds and negatives in 3 weeks than the previous 5 months.

How do I get out of this crap program?

Tags: Account Health
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_b75gpqSgKwJEq's post

well, we (around here) figured out when they first mentioned it that it is a 100% no go. I am sure there must be a way to resign from the service....

user profile
Seller_hW26u6H9PpMYy

Opt Out under Account Info >> Your Services

Best Move we ever made towards keeping our sanity + margins safe was leaving CSBA. CSBA Agents do not have a vested interest in your business + inventory + overall customer service acumen. Despite having the ability + option available, CSBA Agents do not leverage "Discount Off" Concessions. Agents issue Full Refunds for non sensible reasons...the last straw for us was Buyer called to say Order was late despite Tracking showing Order arrived 2 days BEFORE Guaranteed Delivery Window End Date. CSBA Agent issued a FULL REFUND on $120 worth of Products. Even if the CSBA Agent believed the Buyer's lie - I could understand a Goodwill 10% Discount BUT a FULL REFUND made zero sense & we made less than zero $. [Cost of Products + Shipping = Loss On Sale]

You will still have CSBA handling your Customer Service for 30 Days on the Orders that have already shipped BUT the Orders after you Opt Out will not be handled by CSBA.

user profile
Seller_E6EfuvxVbfONi

I mean no disrespect, but what were any of you thinking opting into CSBA in the first place?

Was it because your personal experience with amazon support as a buyer or as a seller has been so stellar?

user profile
Seller_0qyRtqm32cQSi

Is there any way to opt out if we are FBA? I promise we will do a better job for our business and for our customers.

user profile
Seller_JQA0LS2jEKNRS
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_euWk0xWbAjDs7
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_LKtfUrUFGqYpi

Well even if you opt out, they still auto refund anyway. I can only decide in roughly 20% of the refunds

user profile
Seller_x1rxMGjdw0vTO

We know how to run our business better - We never signed up for CSBA. And will never will even if they pay us for signing up with them.

user profile
Seller_7AcEeaT8sGdxu

Literally the worst experience. They make me do more work by asking me to constantly send labels and refund customers for the strangest reasons.

Plus informing customers to leave negative feedback constantly.

user profile
Seller_Q82xwTPpR2vtg

I had to search CSBA meaning. Just too cool for school, I guess.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post