user profile
Sign in
user profile

Update: Enroll two units in Amazon Vine for free until July 21

by News_Amazon

We recently announced that brands can enroll two units per parent ASIN in Amazon Vine for free until 5 p.m. PT on July 21, 2023. We’re sharing more information on this promotion, based on frequently asked questions.

Amazon Vine helps you build brand awareness and boost sales of new or slow-moving products by inviting trusted reviewers to review your products.

Until July 21, you can enroll two units for up to 200 parent or standalone ASINs in Amazon Vine for free. When you enroll, you can set the unit count to two, regardless of the number of child ASINs, to ensure that you won’t be charged program fees.

The offer is valid for each store that the parent or standalone ASIN is listed in, so you can enroll the same ASIN in multiple stores with a quantity of two units.

As long as the ASIN is enrolled during the promotion period, you won’t incur the Amazon Vine fees if the product receives a review after the promotion period.

You’ll only be charged the $200 Amazon Vine fee if you enroll three or more units per parent or standalone ASIN and receive the first review in 90 days. FBA fees and other standard charges still apply.

For more information on how to enroll, go to About Amazon Vine.

Tags: News and Announcements
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rysvYSzDqIwdO
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I wish it was made more clear that if you enroll 2 units to take advantage of the promo you can't go back and add additional units.

This has really messed with our plans.

user profile
Seller_lzmu7MemMyMkZ

Hi @Cooper_Amazon @Atlas_Amazon ! Hoping you can help clarify some things about this. I fear what @Seller_rysvYSzDqIwdO has mentioned may be an issue.

Question 1:

If we enroll only 2 units, this means we cannot add more units to VINE for the same ASIN at a later date, correct? (Even if it is for a separate paid VINE submission in the future?)

So technically we would be stuck with ONLY enrolling 2 units of that single ASIN forever, and will be unable to re-enroll or even pay for VINE to enroll additional units for the same ASIN later?

The reason I ask is because I recently tried to add a brand new enrollment of a previously enrolled ASIN (fully paid vine enrollment), it does not allow me to do so — It says "this product has already been enrolled," even though the enrollment is marked as "complete," only 5 of 20 units were claimed the first time, and the product still has less than 30 reviews. So it seems we would be locked out / limited to only 2 units total for any ASIN that we decide to include in this promotion?

Question 2: If I have 50 individual listings (individual parent ASINS), I can enroll 2 units for EACH eligible parent ASIN for free?

Thanks so much!

user profile
Seller_74JkoL2YbSWTX

Can you send an update if there is any change to fix the issues mentioned?

user profile
Seller_U2iypJCercyzc

Giving anything away for free means guaranteed negative feedback.

Those who love freebies never really appreciate them, and they'll figure out things to criticize while ignoring the essence of the item.

user profile
Seller_LNr64RgHDhuqZ

Why can't it be done correctly? Why do all the sellers have to rack their brains to understand this abracadabra?

What can I say, even support doesn't know anything about this promotion and assures that the amount of fees is indicated when confirming a Vine.

Check the case ID 13330713161 and teach your employees to work and help customers instead of unsubscribing with templates.

And by the way, a self-respecting company should apologize for such incomprehensible conditions and extend the validity of the promotion, while describing it in more detail with examples so that people do not waste their time.

This is, of course, the case when the company wants to help the seller and not steal from him

user profile
Seller_CF0URQS5DxG2u
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_nG3fHo2aFVSLY

can I enroll asins in this free vine program which are not available in inventory and not shipped yet ?

user profile
Seller_lg7fpL9uMfC31

I enrolled 2 ASINs on July 21st before 5 pm PST and I got charged the $200. Can someone help? Seller Central support has no idea what's going on. They didn't even know about this promotion.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post