user profile
Sign in
user profile

Lost ALL BUY BOX (Featured Offer) in my Store

by Seller_EGDy816QBPIDe

Hello Amazon,

ALL LISTING buy box are LOST. My account status is normal and healthy. This is seriously affecting my sales program and causing me a lot of loss.

All of a sudden my featured offer eligibility is gone and I have no idea why. I send in consistent shipments and maintain good account health.

I would appreciate it if support team can have a manual review of the buy box eligibility? My Case is 15539778221

Tags: Buy Box
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Cooper_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_EGDy816QBPIDe's post

Good Evening @Seller_EGDy816QBPIDe,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Seller Forums. In general we are not able to provide any details regarding the Featured Offer, however I have requested a review of your Featured Offer Eligibility for case 15539778221. I won't be able to provide the specifics results of the investigation but I will indicate when the review is complete. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_EGDy816QBPIDe's post

Hello @Seller_EGDy816QBPIDe,

I wanted to follow up with you to let you know, at this time your Featured Offer Eligibility review is complete. While I cannot provide specific updates, any changes to your offers can be seen on your Manage Inventory page in Seller Central.

Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!

Cheers, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post