user profile
Sign in
user profile

First it was Seeds and Plants and now it is Business Insurance

by Seller_Yo7NPwcmyYDFs

What is going on in the back end? First it was a round of seeds and plants violations and now our business insurance was supposed not submitted and we have been ignoring multiple Amazon emails? I don't think so. Insurance valid, approved, still in the back end of the account and this is the first email that we have received. It is getting harder and harder to just survive here with all these false violations.

Tags: Account Health
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_p09QczGUFRbiL
In reply to: Seller_Yo7NPwcmyYDFs's post

Received same email 10 minutes ago. I have valid insurance until end of Sep, 2004. What is going on?

user profile
Seller_Hu4Jxabn6pfHW

Same here, Valid thru December 2024 and got notice

user profile
Seller_2srXkS44rN39i

i was asking about this too. First notification about it and only average $3k/mo in sales. Used to be higher, but havent exceeded $10k since sep 2021 as the BSO states

user profile
Seller_TxmE0vgjhcKwU

I got the same thing and not a single thing is true,

user profile
Seller_azGiS0OlDFGA0

I got the same email too, and verified I had not missed any communication from AMZ on this topic. I do not meet the threshold and have never been requested to provide (until this email). Has anyone received any further info?

user profile
Seller_4HsL3GZbyDLea

We were all just discussing this.. What would be the next Amazon glitch / AI meltdown? I lost the betting pool. Now I owe my wife $20.

Another day, another Amazon induced nightmare.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post