user profile
Sign in
user profile

My entire catalogue of brands is now gated and I'm unable to send any new inventory!

by Seller_jBhPYC1MqCJRG

Has anyone been experiencing a technical glitch inside their seller account that started yesterday? I was attempting to send inventory and got a notification I was now gated in the brand but had no way to request un-gating. I understand this happens often to get re-approved but I tested 20-30 brands and am getting the same error message.

I have a solid Healthy Account and no IP violations of any kind. I have been on Amazon support calls/emails but they don't seem to understand the issue I'm describing. Anyone gotten any clarification on this?

Tags: ASIN
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9
In reply to: Seller_jBhPYC1MqCJRG's post

You are selling branded product? There has been a big crackdown on brands protecting themselves on Amazon against allowance of 3rd party sellers. Are you authorized by the brand(s) you attempting to sell?

user profile
Blake_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_jBhPYC1MqCJRG's post

Hey @Seller_jBhPYC1MqCJRG, Another seller has asked some good follow up questions for information that would be helpful to know - aside from that, do you have a Seller Support case ID I can look into?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post