Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r

Lost Shipment with 735 units - Amazon don't care and manipulate

Hello everyone! It's insane what Amazon is doing to our shipments!

One of my shipments just disappeared.

In short: I have a Proof of Delivery from UPS to Amazon. This document clearly states that the 21.3 lb package was Delivered to the Amazon warehouse and Signed by an Amazon employee.

And guess what? Package sat in the Amazon warehouse for 56 days with the Delivered status. Then package was moved to the Closed status. At the same time, Amazon made investigation and says: "Investigation completed – shipment contents counted and confirmed". And they told me that out of 735 units they received 0. ZERO!!!!

I'm unable to Reconcile the Shipment since Amazon investigation is final. I'm unable to Upload any documents inside the Shipment.

And that's it!!! This is just a scam, hey! I have Proof that they accepted a 21.3 lb box, they signed it, but then they say - there was NOTHING in it!

This is a terrible scam and theft, Amazon!

2K views
54 replies
Tags:Warehouse
54 replies
user profile
Seller_iobipI6xASRkh

You need to open a case with seller support (ignore the whole we automatically checked it responses) and prove what you shipped with an invoice and proof of delivery. Check the inventory ledger, see if anything was received and then removed. That also can help if it was removed after it was checked in.

And just keep sending it back until someone looks at it and can tell you what happened.

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

they always start off by telling us to pound sand, that they've counted and confirmed blah blah blah.

You have to open a case, keep the same case opened until you get the problem resolved. If they close the case without resolution, keep re-opening it.

user profile
Seller_n1mh65Ij2NT7L

it's ridiculous to say Amazon stole your items. If they were indeed delivered, and the shipment is shown as closed, open a case. It has to be shown as closed to open a case on a shipment. For some reason, once in a while, the warehouse counter people mess up the check in and although they're actually checked in, they don't show up as checked in under manage inventory. Check your inventory flow and see if they shipped out your "stolen" stuff to other warehouses. Did your inventory change? You should be able to see if the inventory changed with 713 items added to the system. Nothing will happen without a case opened...

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

What does this sentence mean?

user profile
Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r
I know that Amazon not interesting in my items:)
View post
user profile
Seller_gOEI26HVe3ja4

How do you fit 735 units into one 21lb package.

Anyways the shipment should be eligible for reonciliation. Even if you can't do it in the interface, just open a case manually.

user profile
Seller_cRqcRmBG4xfSE

We had the same problem last year with 1800 units... Not even any progress at all

user profile
Seller_K3n3J40ogLbQ1

We've experienced the same issue back in 2020s. Eventually, they paid us out with the running average. It was about 90 days until they paid us out. Then 1.5 years later, they "find" our shipment, we had to pay Amazon back. Ridiculous. WE HAVE NEVER DONE FBA AGAIN.

user profile
Seller_NxDzgVswgzEXB

Its the best one they send an email back asking for proof of other shipment and they give you 2 days to gather the info. Then it takes them a month to get back to you. lol

user profile
Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W

amazon recived my product on aug 31 and then decided to split it into 17 different other centers, now 20 days later half of the units are on reserved status with no help from seller support, how much time should i wait ? im a new seller and this is my first problem with shipping and its killing my buy box rn

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Hi @Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r,

Dominic from Amazon here, You will have to start the process of reconciling the shipment. This help page, Reconcile your shipment, provides thorough detail on how to complete the process. Additionally we published this post earlier this year: What to do if you have a lost or delayed FBA Shipment.

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r

In short: I have a Proof of Delivery from UPS to Amazon. This document clearly states that the 21.3 lb package was Delivered to the Amazon warehouse and Signed by an Amazon employee.

And guess what? Package sat in the Amazon warehouse for 56 days with the Delivered status. Then package was moved to the Closed status. At the same time, Amazon made investigation and says: "Investigation completed – shipment contents counted and confirmed". And they told me that out of 735 units they received 0. ZERO!!!!

I'm unable to Reconcile the Shipment since Amazon investigation is final. I'm unable to Upload any documents inside the Shipment.

And that's it!!! This is just a scam, hey! I have Proof that they accepted a 21.3 lb box, they signed it, but then they say - there was NOTHING in it!

2K views
54 replies
user profile

by Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r

2K views
54 replies
54 replies
54 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_iobipI6xASRkh

You need to open a case with seller support (ignore the whole we automatically checked it responses) and prove what you shipped with an invoice and proof of delivery. Check the inventory ledger, see if anything was received and then removed. That also can help if it was removed after it was checked in.

And just keep sending it back until someone looks at it and can tell you what happened.

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

they always start off by telling us to pound sand, that they've counted and confirmed blah blah blah.

You have to open a case, keep the same case opened until you get the problem resolved. If they close the case without resolution, keep re-opening it.

user profile
Seller_n1mh65Ij2NT7L

it's ridiculous to say Amazon stole your items. If they were indeed delivered, and the shipment is shown as closed, open a case. It has to be shown as closed to open a case on a shipment. For some reason, once in a while, the warehouse counter people mess up the check in and although they're actually checked in, they don't show up as checked in under manage inventory. Check your inventory flow and see if they shipped out your "stolen" stuff to other warehouses. Did your inventory change? You should be able to see if the inventory changed with 713 items added to the system. Nothing will happen without a case opened...

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r
View post
user profile
Seller_gOEI26HVe3ja4

Anyways the shipment should be eligible for reonciliation. Even if you can't do it in the interface, just open a case manually.

user profile
Seller_cRqcRmBG4xfSE

We had the same problem last year with 1800 units... Not even any progress at all

user profile
Seller_K3n3J40ogLbQ1

We've experienced the same issue back in 2020s. Eventually, they paid us out with the running average. It was about 90 days until they paid us out. Then 1.5 years later, they "find" our shipment, we had to pay Amazon back. Ridiculous. WE HAVE NEVER DONE FBA AGAIN.

user profile
Seller_NxDzgVswgzEXB

Its the best one they send an email back asking for proof of other shipment and they give you 2 days to gather the info. Then it takes them a month to get back to you. lol

user profile
Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W

amazon recived my product on aug 31 and then decided to split it into 17 different other centers, now 20 days later half of the units are on reserved status with no help from seller support, how much time should i wait ? im a new seller and this is my first problem with shipping and its killing my buy box rn

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Dominic from Amazon here, You will have to start the process of reconciling the shipment. This help page, Reconcile your shipment, provides thorough detail on how to complete the process. Additionally we published this post earlier this year: What to do if you have a lost or delayed FBA Shipment.

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Seller_iobipI6xASRkh

user profile
Seller_iobipI6xASRkh

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

user profile
Seller_Sram36TnVt73c

user profile
Seller_n1mh65Ij2NT7L

user profile
Seller_n1mh65Ij2NT7L

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r
View post
user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

user profile
Seller_aVqsj6Gbgt13r
View post
user profile
Seller_gOEI26HVe3ja4

user profile
Seller_gOEI26HVe3ja4

user profile
Seller_cRqcRmBG4xfSE

user profile
Seller_cRqcRmBG4xfSE

user profile
Seller_K3n3J40ogLbQ1

user profile
Seller_K3n3J40ogLbQ1

user profile
Seller_NxDzgVswgzEXB

user profile
Seller_NxDzgVswgzEXB

user profile
Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W

user profile
Seller_t2U29CF0Yrd2W

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Best,

Dominic