user profile
Sign in
user profile

Analyze aging and excess FBA inventory with new analytics page

by News_Amazon

We've launched a new FBA Inventory Age & Excess Analytics page with trends and key metrics to help you analyze your aging and excess inventory.

The FBA Inventory Age & Excess Analytics page:

• Provides a summarized view of how your aging inventory levels are trending over time
  • Shows you how other metrics like FBA sales and aged inventory surcharge match up with your aging inventory
  • Summarizes excess inventory recommendations and aged inventory surcharges

The page contains one year of historical data.

For more information, go to FBA Inventory Age & Excess Analytics

If you don't have access, learn how to access the page by going to: Add permissions for FBA dashboard and FBA Analytics

We monitor your feedback to improve our reporting and management tools in Seller Central. Click "Feedback" at the bottom left of the page to tell us what you think of the new FBA Inventory Age & Excess analytics page.

Tags: News and Announcements
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_A3JUDFfsAjt7i
In reply to: News_Amazon's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_LkWSLRytiuE6v

So how can I get to that page? The link is broken

user profile
Jim_Amazon

Thank you for the heads up @Seller_A3JUDFfsAjt7i & @Seller_LkWSLRytiuE6v!

I've let the team know and we're working on addressing it. In the meantime, to get to the FBA Inventory Age & Excess Analytics, go to Seller Central homepage ->Hover over Inventory section from top left -> Select Analytics.

Please let me know if you're having trouble accessing!

-Jim

user profile
Seller_oaRU9oxEaQxPL

Here's a working link

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/fbaselleranalytics/inv-age-excess

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Why does your tool tell me that I have excess inventory, and then also that I need to send in the same SKU because inventory is low?

Put down the AI sauce, its not working.

user profile
Seller_iobipI6xASRkh

Just a heads up, the aged inventory is incorrect on the analytics page. I have a bunch showing 365+ days that are new ASINs. Seller support confirmed it is not aged inventory, contradicting what it shows on this page.

Case ID 15329509191

Forum post about it here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/0ad195e0-f929-4aee-9bd3-65c30d0d378e?

user profile
Seller_uKZrjtpaKVEUj

Can someone please explain to me:

Under "Aged Inventory Surcharges" I see;

Date Surcharges Units

The Surcharges are monthly, but is this the fee for ALL inventory storage per month? Or is it only for the long term storage fees?

If it is for all storage fees, how can I separate out the monthly fees for just aged/ LTSF?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post