user profile
Sign in
user profile

Boost sales through reviews with lower-priced fee tiers for Amazon Vine

by News_Amazon

On October 19, 2023, we’ll introduce a new pricing structure for Amazon Vine. This program is designed to help brands get insightful reviews and to help customers make informed buying decisions.

Participating in the program can help you boost sales by up to 30%, improve discoverability and conversion, and uncover valuable product insights.

Our new pricing structure will include two new, lower-priced tiers to make Vine more accessible to brands with varied budgets and products.

• $0 (new tier): Enroll up to 2 units per parent ASIN and get up to 2 quality Vine reviews for free.
  • $75 (new tier): Enroll up to 10 units per parent ASIN and get up to 10 Vine reviews.
  • $200 (existing tier): Enroll up to 30 units per parent ASIN and get up to 30 Vine reviews.

The new fee tiers apply only to products that are enrolled in the program on or after October 19. Once an ASIN is enrolled, you won’t be able to update it to a different tier or add child ASINs.

You’ll be charged the Vine enrollment fee only if you enroll three or more units per parent or standalone ASIN and receive the first review within 90 days from the enrollment date. FBA fees and other standard fees still apply.

For more information, go to Amazon Vine.

Enroll in Vine today

Tags: News and Announcements
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_r2zOrHJD0KW64
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

What about ASINs that were enrolled in the "two free unit enrollment" promotional offer to try the Vine feature? If you tried it with two units and decided thereafter to fully enroll the ASIN in the paid program, the ASIN is no longer eligible for enrollment because it can only be enrolled once in the program. (Although this wasn't outlined in the Vine promotional detail.) What's the point of a promotion if you deny the subsequent sale? Amazon didn't really think that through, in my opinion. I'd love to enroll some of my products for this paid Vine feature now that I've tried it and see how it works. But they're no longer eligible after receiving only two Vine reviews in the promotional offer. If you allow up to 30 units to be reviewed per parent ASIN, you should be able to pay to enroll an ASIN in the paid Vine program as many times as you need to achieve the 30 allowable reviews.

user profile
Seller_IlPjCZLKNTFOz

I would be very careful with that free tier. You can only submit to VINE once. Choose wisely friends.

user profile
Seller_5QspwJBroEwXb

how is this different than paying for reviews which is not allowed for every other seller?

user profile
Seller_1CZ9mVONts9nx

Has anyone else done Vine before and got nothing but reviews from people who do not know your product? Reviews are great and all but they are not compelling if someone who does not use your product gets it and says "it looks well built but I don't use this type of product". People know right away that isn't helpful and won't sway anyone to buy.

user profile
Seller_OzVR08ROodNsi

THANK YOU! This is more affordable and will help us small sellers tremendously. ♥

user profile
Seller_naGy6ntaTVVuX

I have two questions

1. What if before October 19, I already had more than 10 asins registered in the vine program? It turns out that these discounts do not apply to me?

2. Does Amazon take into account the registered vines for all the time? For example, as a new seller, I registered two products in the vine program, and a year later I will register the third product. Will Amazon start charging $75 already?

Thank you! :)

user profile
Seller_lw7jo3IcnAlSm

Wait just a minute. Does this mean Amazon is selling reviews?

user profile
Seller_5oCJpTZcbcUgu

Is the vine reviewer obliged to leave a review on the product page or he has the choice to whether to leave a review or not ?

user profile
Seller_R4sFzbtGVxO9o

Hi, can I ask a simple question? If a product is on vine. With this time can this product create parent asin? Thank you.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post