user profile
Sign in
user profile

USPS Ground Advantage Label Printout Format Different

by Seller_ENBrTBTSn3PDq

My USPS Ground Advantage label does NOT print out like the First Class label did on my label sheets.

It prints out smaller and upright on the half label sheets instead of sideways, however, Media Mail prints out correctly. This is not good when printing ALL labels at the same time.

Anybody else having this issue?

Tags: Shipping labels
147 replies
147 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4Nf5fjW7jVLs7
In reply to: Seller_ENBrTBTSn3PDq's post

Yes, same issue here. I can rotate with the print dialog on my PC but it is extra work and still has the label in the corner. Hoping for solution soon!

user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

user profile
Seller_ENBrTBTSn3PDq
Show post
Anybody else having this issue?

Yes, there are several reports of this issue. It appears the formatting of the label does not match the options in Buy Shipping for the label layout selection.

The second issue is the splitting of Ground Advantage into less than 1lb and over 1lb is not allowing for linking up for those who use outside accounts.

Pushing it to the mods so they can alert the appropriate team ...

@SEAmod @KJ_Amazon @Gary_Amazon @Cooper_Amazon @Xander_Amazon @Danika_Amazon

user profile
KJ_Amazon

Thank you for sharing those updates @Seller_ENBrTBTSn3PDq and @Seller_4Nf5fjW7jVLs7. I am sharing these reports with our partner teams for their review.

user profile
KJ_Amazon

Hello @Seller_ENBrTBTSn3PDq @Seller_4Nf5fjW7jVLs7 @Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy and any other seller experiencing these label-printing issues.

Our partner team would appreciate it if I could send them specific order IDs and an image of the 'bad' label sheets you are seeing.

If you could help us out with that it would move us closer to a resolution. Please let me know if I can open up a direct case with you.

KJ_Amazon

user profile
Seller_Txhf2Z0GDp3aF

There seems to be a signature issue too, we select signature, no additional price, and does not show up on shipping label either

user profile
Seller_OfZvFTVK41gXD

i had no problem with it , infact - i <3 it --- nice and bold letters - easy to read - not like thhe old ones at times i swear the label addresses were only like 5 to 7 font size .....

user profile
Seller_4K7eqIN4GuF2E

Its another F-U from Amazon.

I use several different shipping programs (eBay, PayPal, Etsy, Shipstation) and there was NO change to the label printing format. Only with Amazon is there a problem (defaulting to a 4x6 4-up format which we cannot manually correct).

I want to know why Amazon is still showing First Class mail as an option? Ground Advantage automatically comes with $100.00 worth of insurance. First Class does NOT. If you use the First Class label and something happens the Post Office will NOT honor any reimbursement claim (and of course Amazon is more than 1-month behind the 8-ball on Ground Advantage as well when everyone else had it the day it rolled out in July.

user profile
Seller_3RorP3scToTmC

Also when I buy Insurance the price does not change....Nice Glitch!

user profile
Seller_8bKTbjGobJoAL

Yes, this is a huge problem, Cubic Priority is the same way. This should be a very easy fix and should not have even happened in the first place. Why can every other company in the country do this easily but Amazon can't? They make things 100 times more difficult than they need to be. It was the same way with the verification disaster. How is it that the biggest online company is also the most incompetent?

user profile
Seller_4j7XN4O3l183e
This post has been deleted
Go to original post