user profile
Sign in
user profile

Improve customer service performance with new Feedback Manager insights

by News_Amazon

The Feedback Manager in Seller Central has been updated so you can now see your seller-fulfilled customer service performance across three critical insights: contacts, response time, and buyer sentiment.

These updates can help you identify opportunities for customer service improvement through Buyer-Seller Messaging and trends for the prior four-week period, on a rolling basis.

Visit the Feedback Manager to see these new features in a module at the top of the page featuring these three performance insights based on your seller-fulfilled orders:

• Preventable contacts
  • Average contact response time
  • Buyer dissatisfaction rate

These performance insights are intended to be educational only. Your account health won’t be affected.

To learn more, go to Customer service insights on Feedback Manager.

Tags: News and Announcements
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_yoBaUhzkFJuPI
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I see absolutely nothing different on the Feedback Manager page.

Am I the only one? 😂

user profile
Seller_xVmWqYfJYaEm4

I wish there was a way to get more detailed/actionable feedback from customers for the purposes of product improvement.

One idea is to allow sellers to create a list of a few standard questions for customers to answer at the time of product return.

Amazon can maintain control by curating the questions and displaying them as one of the return steps.

Return insights which exist today provide no actionable value to us. Neither do 99% of comments left by customers.

Thank you

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

(a) I don't see this and (b) feedback long ago ceased to be a meaningful metric for any seller doing less sales than several positive deviations from the mean. I don't know how a metrics-driven company can't grasp statistical significance.

user profile
Seller_C4UmvdI2mexod

The Feedback Manager should solely be utilized to monitor customer satisfaction related to product purchases. Any dissatisfaction with a customer service should be listed in a separate column. Given that the majority of products are sold by authorized dealers rather than the manufacturer, authorized dealers should not be held accountable for poor product performance.

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Still looks like there is no way for us to separate if a customer was dissatisfied with a product, and if they just wanted free return shipping.

My metrics on some products are so bad according to amazon, with more than a few of them just proven untrue by looking at the product photo or reading the description. Too many customers get to return garbage instead of a product, and compound the insult by leaving bad reviews.

user profile
Seller_tzb0Adb4whsRu

Is Amazon planning on improving their FBA orders and customer service performance? Because this is a huge problem.

user profile
Seller_EBwdnIbrRzrya

"Buyer dissatisfaction rate"

Now lets turn the table around, let's say we have one for Amazon's Seller Support and see what the "seller disatifaction rate" numbers are, it'll never happen, I'm just guessing - they already know they stink.

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

To Amazon News.

This is what sellers really want to know.

Isn't it time to make the next News Article about Amazon's Buyer Abuse Prevention Team. highlighting everything they have done, and what they are doing, to put a stop to the Rampant buyer return fraud on the site.

After all, the Amazon Team that created the RFS system opened the doors for buyer return fraud and abuse to take place. So, knowing what the Buyer Abuse Protection Team is doing to stop it just makes sense.

user profile
Seller_Xm7GIVYKoKvcv

I'm still not seeing anything new and it's been 10 days since the announcement. Is anyone seeing the new module on the seller feedback manager page yet?

user profile
Jim_Amazon

@Seller_yoBaUhzkFJuPI@Seller_5WhMxnStcE1L6@Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj@Seller_Xm7GIVYKoKvcv

I reached out to the team about you all not being able to see anything new and they confirmed that this new feature will roll out in stages with everyone having access by the end of the month.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

-Jim

Go to original post