user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Central Issues

by Seller_gFkQFv9SHm7HD

Has anyone else noticed that the Account Health page is all wonky and that orders stopped or slowed significantly around an hour ago?

Tags: Account Health, Account users, Seller Support
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Ru5VXObZymevb
In reply to: Seller_gFkQFv9SHm7HD's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

I can't pull up new orders. Seller health page shows all red warnings/no data.

user profile
Seller_FWVorbikRHE0T

https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/status

"Jun 13 12:36 PM PDT We are continuing to experience increased error rates and latencies for multiple AWS Services in the US-EAST-1 Region. We have identified the root cause as an issue with AWS Lambda, and are actively working toward resolution. For customers attempting to access the AWS Management Console, we recommend using a region-specific endpoint (such as: https://us-west-2.console.aws.amazon.com). We are actively working on full mitigation and will continue to provide regular updates."

Most of Seller Central runs on these AWS services.

user profile
Seller_GDHNUE0mJYvka

Yes. I input tracking, but still shows unconfirmed? And no orders in the last hour!

user profile
Seller_o3Er1IUlBZDD1

Same here, no orders for over an hour. Very strange

user profile
Stevie_Amazon

Greetings @Denco_Distributing_I,

Has anyone else noticed that the Account Health page is all wonky and that orders stopped or slowed significantly around an hour ago?

First and foremost, I want to express my appreciation for you bringing this matter to the forums space.

As @Your_Online_Bookstor stated, the issue was a wide-spread AWS outage and sellers were unable to gain access to their Seller Central accounts. The issue should be resolved and was as of yesterday, but I wanted to check in with you and make sure you were not longer having the same troubles.

I look forward to your reply.

All the best,

Stevie

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post