Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_MYY5uBmeYyehr

HELP! Just got this message even though my insurance is approved and valid until Nov. 2024: "According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups."

My insurance documentation was uploaded and approved about 9 months ago.

It still shows as "Verified Successfully" in the business insurance section of Seller Central:

img

Yet I just got this message from Amazon:

-----------------------------------

Hello,

According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups. The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once you reach $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month, or if requested by Amazon, you secure commercial liability insurance. We ask that you submit proof of insurance for the products you sell on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.

----------------------------------

Also it's the 1st message I got regarding business insurance since my document was approved 9 months ago. So not sure why they're saying "we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups"... straight up lie.

Has anyone else got this message?

Could anyone please tag mods?

18 replies
Tags:Account Health, Seller Support
18 replies
user profile
Seller_p09QczGUFRbiL

Received same email 20 minutes ago. I also have valid insurance until September. Glad not just me...

user profile
Seller_ThGcwPV4uE1C6

I just got this warning,

Now i believe i do have insurance for my storage unit over $10,000? So this should be easy but what happens if somebody doesnt get the requirements in time????

user profile
Seller_1ZIYMcRm5k3yo

I got the same email and my business insurance is also valid.

user profile
Seller_OqABOukbmHgtP
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh

same email. Insurance was uploaded and verified and does not expire till October.

Amazon is a dumpster fire right now. Last weekend it was the bogus glitch marking every item as restricted for being a seed of live plant. Now this.

Amazon, please figure out what is going on with the back end. Either it’s incompetent employees or over reliance on automated bots.

user profile
Seller_N1gTSljSnOAA4

Happened to me a few months ago. Apparently the expire dates don't match up with the/our insurance carriers of Amazon's. I just re-uploaded a copy of the policy.

user profile
Seller_i8T5vppfKx5Hd

We got the same thing and just went through the renewal process a couple months ago. We called Seller Support and they said to disregard. Looks like another bug like the Seeds/Plants thing we all went through last week

img
user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv

I guess they don't insure seeds or plants anymore.

As long as your insurance is up to date, your fine, I do this every September when mine renews, I always put in the wrong information first somehow, then after second try I realize what I did and it is approved for another year.

If you are really worried hit the "Call me" on Account Health page and talk to them.

user profile
Seller_guhQr0EQt0lfM

got same message and exact same thing here....already have insurance in place with them listed on certificate as directed and approved 10 months ago. Policy doesnt even expire for two more months so I have not even gotten a renewal yet lol. Ive had insurance in place for years now with them listed....not sure why I am being nagged about it now when their own records say I have valid insurance in place?

Go to seller control panel and it listed current insurance and approved in place just as it is....but for whatever reason they are sending me this email.

user profile
Seller_FcJ62CpbWSlbK

got the same email and insurance is valid, too... a glitch???

user profile
Seller_MYY5uBmeYyehr

HELP! Just got this message even though my insurance is approved and valid until Nov. 2024: "According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups."

It still shows as "Verified Successfully" in the business insurance section of Seller Central:

img

Hello,

According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups. The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once you reach $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month, or if requested by Amazon, you secure commercial liability insurance. We ask that you submit proof of insurance for the products you sell on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.

Also it's the 1st message I got regarding business insurance since my document was approved 9 months ago. So not sure why they're saying "we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups"... straight up lie.

18 replies
user profile

by Seller_MYY5uBmeYyehr

img

Hello,

18 replies
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_p09QczGUFRbiL

Received same email 20 minutes ago. I also have valid insurance until September. Glad not just me...

user profile
Seller_ThGcwPV4uE1C6

I just got this warning,

Now i believe i do have insurance for my storage unit over $10,000? So this should be easy but what happens if somebody doesnt get the requirements in time????

user profile
Seller_1ZIYMcRm5k3yo

user profile
Seller_OqABOukbmHgtP
user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh

same email. Insurance was uploaded and verified and does not expire till October.

Amazon is a dumpster fire right now. Last weekend it was the bogus glitch marking every item as restricted for being a seed of live plant. Now this.

Amazon, please figure out what is going on with the back end. Either it’s incompetent employees or over reliance on automated bots.

user profile
Seller_N1gTSljSnOAA4

Happened to me a few months ago. Apparently the expire dates don't match up with the/our insurance carriers of Amazon's. I just re-uploaded a copy of the policy.

user profile
Seller_i8T5vppfKx5Hd

We got the same thing and just went through the renewal process a couple months ago. We called Seller Support and they said to disregard. Looks like another bug like the Seeds/Plants thing we all went through last week

img
user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv

As long as your insurance is up to date, your fine, I do this every September when mine renews, I always put in the wrong information first somehow, then after second try I realize what I did and it is approved for another year.

If you are really worried hit the "Call me" on Account Health page and talk to them.

user profile
Seller_guhQr0EQt0lfM

got same message and exact same thing here....already have insurance in place with them listed on certificate as directed and approved 10 months ago. Policy doesnt even expire for two more months so I have not even gotten a renewal yet lol. Ive had insurance in place for years now with them listed....not sure why I am being nagged about it now when their own records say I have valid insurance in place?

Go to seller control panel and it listed current insurance and approved in place just as it is....but for whatever reason they are sending me this email.

user profile
Seller_FcJ62CpbWSlbK

user profile
Seller_p09QczGUFRbiL

user profile
Seller_p09QczGUFRbiL

user profile
Seller_ThGcwPV4uE1C6

I just got this warning,

user profile
Seller_ThGcwPV4uE1C6

I just got this warning,

user profile
Seller_1ZIYMcRm5k3yo

user profile
Seller_1ZIYMcRm5k3yo

user profile
Seller_OqABOukbmHgtP
user profile
Seller_OqABOukbmHgtP
user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh

user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh

user profile
Seller_N1gTSljSnOAA4

user profile
Seller_N1gTSljSnOAA4

user profile
Seller_i8T5vppfKx5Hd

img
user profile
Seller_i8T5vppfKx5Hd

img
user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv

user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv

user profile
Seller_guhQr0EQt0lfM

user profile
Seller_guhQr0EQt0lfM

user profile
Seller_FcJ62CpbWSlbK

user profile
Seller_FcJ62CpbWSlbK