user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account suspended under section 3 seller code of conduct and dropshipping volication

by Seller_icM6vDrNq8xx0

hi
i received this notification
Hello,

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been removed.

Why did this happen?
We took this measure due to your violation of Amazon’s Seller Policies and Seller Code of Conduct https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G1801, and your violation of the Amazon Drop Shipping policy https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G201808410.

Thank you,
Amazon

but i wanna mentioned here i am not working on amazon since past 4 months can any one help? please

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Suspended
34 replies
34 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_q9NrBezBX5PSy
In reply to: Seller_icM6vDrNq8xx0's post

It appears that Amazon believes you to be guilty of violating Amazon’s Seller Policies and Seller Code of Conduct and Amazon’s Drop Shipping Policy. As @Jes already stated, these violations could have been from months ago.

Unfortunately, suspensions for these violations seem to be permanent. Follow this link to read what @Desi_Amazon wrote about suspensions for these specific violations.

Account deactivated in accordance to section 3

If you were in fact drop shipping and your account was demonstrating violations of our code of conduct then you have no reinstatement path.

It would be best if you investigated selling on other marketplaces.

user profile
Seller_qIY1zDxKNWKmI
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

If you were violating Amazon’s terms, it does not matter if it was 10 minutes ago or 4 months ago.

user profile
Seller_YrBcXKuuvzjDZ
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_G53rrrmDqxLLo

Unfortunately for you, you will loose any money you think you have coming. And if you sent inventory to Amazon, well that is gone too.

user profile
Charles_Amazon

Hi @Quantum_E-Commerce

And to all sellers who step in to provide education and resources for your fellow sellers, like @ThisIsTheWay , @Jes, @JwsMarket, @The_Orange_Crush, @papyrophilia, @Oneida and everyone who have participated in helping other sellers: I feel I should step in and provide some insight on drop shipping / code of conduct issues. It’s a layered policy, a sort of a combination, of both drop shipping policy enforcement as well as some behaviors that are outside of the code of conduct. Therefore, I thought I’d provide more here for clarity sake.

Let’s first talk about drop shipping. There is a right way and a wrong way to manage this business model. The ideal is to have a manufacturer, brand, or licensed distributor process your order for you, and they will ship directly to your customer.

Why is this alluring? Because the retail store, or marketplace seller, will have a reduced cost, ie: no overhead in managing a warehouse. Two things stand out: 1. A seller will not have to buy in bulk, or large quantities, so your capital outlay is minimal. 2. Your monthly expenses are lowered because you are not paying rent for a building space, nor electricity and every other bill that comes along with the warehouse.

The above is the quickest way from point a to point b. You job as a retailer becomes concentrating on marketing, sales, and managing your store. There might even be some third-party apps that are available and convenient to make that job even easier.

Another variation of this kind of logistical arrangement is to have your supplier: a manufacturer, brand, or licensed distributor receive an order in bulk from you, and in turn, they will ship your inventory to our warehouses, utilizing the fulfillment centers to fulfill your orders. This is classic FBA, and the subject is best served and saved for another post.

Now, this is where we might bring up what is called “retail arbitrage” – meaning, the source of your inventory purchases to be another retail store, like yours, but maybe it’s a brick and mortar down the road, or maybe it’s from a retail store’s website.

In the world of retail arbitrage, you may be susceptible many issues brought up by your customer, the manufacturer, the brand, and even us, as to product quality or intellectual property claims – suspected, received, and product authenticity. These are challenging to overcome, because you would not have the requested license or certificate of authenticity, or certification of authority to sell, in order to successfully appeal for a reinstatement of that particular ASIN. However, the allure is the same – low overhead.

But with buying online or from another retail establishment, aren’t you left to the mercy of someone else fulfilling your orders for you, and will they do it the right way? Will they have you, the retailer, listed on the order, the box, the product, a packaging slip, or on the outside of the delivery box itself, that you are the seller on record? Will brands, who have every right to monitor their intellectual property allow for sales of their intellectual property outside of their licensed distribution? We don’t know what your relationship is to the brand prior to your adding an offer to a listing.

Moving to the code of conduct issue: at times, when the enforcement of our policies requires a written explanation in order to overcome the violation, I will refer to the initial business agreement, which states to when registering to create a store provides a list of behaviors that are allowed and not allowed, but basically you agree that:

• The information you provide is true
  • You agree to follow laws and policies
  • You promise not to do anything wrong

If and when an appeal, or plan of action (POA) is provided; whereas:

• Do you understand the policy, and why there was a violation? What happened?
  • What action did you take to resolve immediate issues that arose from that violation?
  • How are you going to ensure a more positive result to prevent future policy violations?

And when the explanation does not match the verifiable behaviors, the the appeal will not be acceptable. When the behaviors are outside of the code of conduct, there is no path forward.

With integrity in mind, guarding customers’ satisfaction, like by guarding against receiving counterfeit goods, for example, is of high priority. I could list many other priorities, but maintaining a business methodology that is “loose” in it’s law abiding permissions while missing logistical controls leads to unhappy buyers and low customer satisfaction.

Sellers want happy customers, and repeat customers. We want you to have that, and to provide a platform for sellers which provides for a mutually beneficial relationship.

Sincerely,

Charles

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post