user profile
Sign in
user profile

All Offers Display (AOD) launching to help you compare offers

by News_Amazon

We are excited to announce the launch of a new way to compare offers on Amazon with the All Offers Display (AOD). The new experience will replace the Offer Listing Page (OLP). On desktop, this change makes it easier for customers to view and compare additional offers without leaving the context of the Search and Detail Page. In the new experience, we have increased the prominence of AOD links on the Detail Page by switching from a link to a button to improve the discoverability of links for customers. On mobile, the updated experience provides customers access to key information at a glance without navigating to a secondary view to see all necessary information.

To learn more about All Offers Display, visit our help page.

Tags: News and Announcements
6.1K views
71 replies
71 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_KxhcBhDvAFFjr
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

That sounds neat.

But how about Seller Support? Any improvements there? No?

How about plans to honor Amazon’s own policy regarding INR claims and Buy Shipping? No again?

Cool.

*edit…No need to flag this post. I was just trying to use a little humor/sarcasm while making a very relevant point, i.e., Amazon keeps allocating resources to make site “improvements” while continuing to ignore what many sellers would consider to be some of the greatest hurdles and/or sources of frustration related to selling on Amazon. Thank you.

user profile
Seller_eKF1L3i4LxO1i

Buyers should not be given the option to purchase non-new items from screens that do not show condition notes. Ever.

user profile
Seller_ctZg20o9vkKUw

How will this effect buy box sales

user profile
Seller_Yvu9QfhV55nVu

It looks like I was on the AOD for long time (Beta version ?).
Don’t like it at all, still prefer the old platform (OLP) with full screen of all the offers.

user profile
Seller_i82wV4v2ctjvG

Does this mean that used offer condition descriptions can’t be seen anymore? Shall we all just stop making the effort?

user profile
Seller_fXGGLql2q3pD0

will OLP be still available?

user profile
Seller_cCzOKNQAUJTHn
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_AwIx6UvdQBJE1
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_2sSWhvyZsq56v

You can’t even get the customers to enter their own addresses properly.
Now your making the screen more complicated for them.

Amazon obviously knows many buyer just choose the “buy box” choice instead of viewing all the potential sellers. So what makes you think they will start comparing?

user profile
Seller_LnoHmxF9m1chE

I think this change is necessary because of the way the link to other sellers has been obfuscated whenever Amz doesn’t like our pricing. There are listings that no longer display a side panel of “other offers” replaced by a small link further down the page that most people will never find. Bringing better attention to seller options with big buttons works wonders for people who struggle to find some underlined text somewhere on a page (url link). KUDOS!

Go to original post