user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller support non sense

by Seller_U30yZQJq0ooSf

I have been selling on Amazon for over 10 years. Today seller support turned a simple problem into a 3 hour nightmare. I used the wrong tracking number when I shipped a product. Instead of making a simple problem go away they made this problem a major one. Not only did I have to email my customer and explain the mistake I then had to contact the supreme wizard at amazon metric support to beg for forgiveness and explain how I made such a dreadful error and how I will not make that error again!!!

In 10 years I have only spoke to a US citizen who spoke English. Why are third party sellers subjected to the most moronic individuals on the face of the earth, and why do I have to bow to some king wizard? Enough. Jeff do something because it takes you less time to fly into orbit than it does to resolve a simple problem

Tags: Shipping
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Dominic_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_U30yZQJq0ooSf's post

Hi @Seller_U30yZQJq0ooSf,

Dominic from Amazon here, happy to help! I am sorry that this happened to you, that is super frustrating. Can you please provide me with the Case ID for this issue?

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Seller_2LQMd7u0WyTlL

aAmazon is being run by computerswho don't understandand done cadon't careA simple innocent human error like yours will never be detectedor recognized as such.You are talking to silicone

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

How soon after shipping did you catch the error?

Also, weren't you able to use the "edit" button for the shipment tracking?

The downside to the "edit" is that if you didn't catch it right away it leads to a late shipment ding for you.

user profile
Seller_p4aHGJV2iziFh

Jeff quit a long time ago. He's too busy for us.

user profile
Seller_qTJiCxRI8PpIZ

Lesson learned, I hope. There is a pretty simple way you can remedy this, use Amazon buy shipping. Amazon created it so that we would use it so they have a record of our shipments. Plus if you do use it there is an "edit" button on buy shipping that takes care of the problem in seconds.

user profile
Seller_oPKryrHYs4arL

In 10 years I have spoken to the US based support person only once who resolved the issue very fast and with authority to do it outside of template. Then countless communications with South Asia who do not care or do not have authority to resolve anything. Just template answers. Seller support is enough of a reason for me at this point to stop selling on Amazon. Now with "AI" automation it is even worse, constant bombardment with threats to lock account.

user profile
Seller_vjE7dAcf9WXGP

Have an auto-upload from Shipstation. The item was shipped incorrectly, void, and then re-shipped using the correct method. can not find a place to update the tracking number. It is SF Prime. Can anyone help?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post