user profile
Sign in
user profile

Prepare deals and FBA inventory for Prime Day 2024

by News_Amazon

It's time to plan ahead for Prime Day 2024 by sending in your FBA inventory and creating deals.

Send in your FBA inventory

Make sure your FBA inventory arrives at our fulfillment centers by June 20, 2024. We recommend shipping ahead of time to allow for potential logistics, customs, or carrier issues.

As you prepare your shipments, check your recommended replenishment quantity. Even if restock limits are applied, you may still have capacity available in different storage types. Expand the restock limits monitor at the bottom of the page to check your restock limits by storage type from Restock Inventory or Shipping Queue.

Create a deal

Create your deals by May 3, 2024, to participate in the Prime Day sale. To create a deal, make sure that your account has a rating of more than 4 stars and your product has a rating of more than 4.

You can choose to create a deal from the list of eligible products in the Select products tab of the Deals dashboard. The list is refreshed every week.

For more information on deals criteria, go to Amazon deals.

You can create a Prime Exclusive Discount at any time before or during the sales event, provided it meets eligibility criteria for Prime Day.

Stay tuned for more updates on Prime Day 2024 in the coming months.

Tags: News and Announcements
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tzb0Adb4whsRu
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Sadly, it takes the Fulfillment Centers 2-3 months to "receive" units in a shipment, so preparing for Prime Day is difficult to say the least.

user profile
Seller_FET8UzO6DaZJG

What week are we supposed to select in the deals page for prime week when enrolling a product? It doesn't designate which week to select.

user profile
Seller_FM4TuZBO1GUDh

Just remember if you move products faster you will eventually be punished by amazon and slapped with the horrible low inventory fee.

Since fulfillment centers are bogged down and becoming super slow at checking in items right now any surge in orders is going to cost you more money.

user profile
Seller_9Uf78DYSZ2lcW

So I decided to look into creating a deal because Amazon is basically pushing to have 4 times as much inventory in FBA as I really need with my seasonal item.

Apparently it isn't eligible for a deal because there are not at least 5 feedbacks per month?!?!?! WHAT

First, the Product doesn't get Feedback, the seller does so why is that listed under Product Eligibility!

Second, This is an FBA product so 95% of the time the feedback isn't for me as the seller because it is FBA! And who really gets that many GOOD feedbacks per MONTH if they are NOT doing things that are AGAINST POLICY (Like including things in the package that offer rewards for leaving reviews or feedback or outright paying companies to produce the reviews and feedbacks)?

user profile
Seller_eyq5Q5mIyV5gu

I would love to create a deal but I have no idea what week to do it so that it aligns with Prime day? Also the cut off is Jun 23.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post