user profile
Sign in
user profile

Learn how to prevent shipment issues

by News_Amazon

We recently launched the Shipment Performance dashboard to help you manage your shipments to us more efficiently and confidently. You can compare your key performance indicators to performance targets, and take action to quickly resolve shipment problems.

Monitor your overall performance and prevent shipment problems by accessing the dashboard from your Shipping Queue, or by going to Shipment Performance.

To learn more, including how to grant access to secondary users, go to the Shipment Performance dashboard help article.

We're always looking for ways to improve your experience. To provide feedback, click Tell us how we're doing in the dashboard.

Tags: News and Announcements
1.8K views
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_iQgyQYxUcpPpr
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I tried to access the Shipment Performance Dashboard but it says that I do not have permissions to view the page even though I have permission to view and edit everything in User Permissions

user profile
Seller_4kUhESl9CKdjV

In the past year Amazon FBA has lost several hundred USD (wholesale cost) of my product. Although I submitted absolute proof that Amazon received the product, Amazon denied ever receiving them and closed the claims. I lost the claim and had no recourse. According to the quorum several other FBA sellers have had the same problem. All my products were packed and labeled properly with the proper SKU’s. In some cases Amazon FBA took it on them selves to change the SKU’s. I send boxes that contained 20 white canes for the blind. The canes weigh about 10-11 ounces each for a total weight of the box being about 16 pounds. Amazon claims the 16 pound box only contained one cane. This is not fair to the seller. I am blind and cannot afford these loses.

user profile
Seller_1XJmMkfB8QXEi

Only thing sellers need to do to prevent shipment issues is for Amazon to get their FC employees to do their jobs correctly. This AZ gaslighting is ridiculous.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post