user profile
Sign in
user profile

Enroll your brand in Transparency with your own serial numbers

by News_Amazon

We’ve launched a new update to help brands unlock Transparency counterfeit protections using their product’s existing serial numbers.

If you serialize your products, you can now:

• Ensure accurate and authentic units are shipped to customers. Products enrolled in Transparency can’t be listed in Amazon’s store or shipped to customers without valid codes.
  • Simplify packaging. Improve the appearance and clarity of your product packaging by using existing QR, 1D, or 2D serial numbers, instead of adding Transparency codes.
  • Enroll easily. Enable protection in as little as two weeks using your existing serial numbers.

For more information, go to our Transparency FAQ page.

Tags: News and Announcements
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

As a customer, Ive gotten products with multiple Transparency codes on them. A good look shows it was for 2 almost identical products, just with those funny not really name "brands".

In fact, I can tell you that the only products we have seen these labels on have been re-badged generics from china, and all but one were defective.

user profile
Seller_hnKu5Y8FFUG3l

Anyone tried this yet?

user profile
Seller_HwHIGNZQwz1gV

Transparency codes. All I want is a button that says. "Can other people list on my brand protected listings? Yes or No" So I can pick NO and I never again need to worry about counterfeit, poor service from other sellers, etc. Why is everything else BUT this a thing?

user profile
Seller_xuq1RCq6qng5l

Please, just lock our brand listings to any other seller. It's that simple. Put an option to choose NO to other sellers than the brand name. Simple.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post