user profile
Sign in
user profile

Update to Premium A+ Content eligibility requirements

by News_Amazon

We’ve updated the eligibility requirements for Premium A+ Content.

Premium A+ Content allows brands to use content such as video, interactive hotspot modules, image carousels, and enhanced comparative tables to share your brand’s unique story and showcase product information in the Amazon store.

To be eligible to use Premium A+ Content, you’ll need:

• Brand Story module published on all of your brand-owned product listings.
  • Five approved A+ Content modules in the last 12 months.

Once your brand is enrolled and eligible, you’ll see a banner notification in your A+ Content Manager.

To learn more about Premium A+ Content module requirements, go to the Premium A+ Module Guide and to get started, go to the A+ Content Manager.

Tags: News and Announcements
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VEYFE7DGWr1Ct
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

So your basically preventing a smaller seller from adding additional content on the amazon platform?!

user profile
Seller_1CZ9mVONts9nx

Was this not the rules already?

user profile
Seller_Ggt6s7zXEwLbA

"Was this not the rules already?" - That's the way it looks to me.

"So your basically preventing a smaller seller from adding additional content on the amazon platform?!" - Actually, penalizes those with larger catalogs. I would have to first create A+ Content with a single Brand Story to 10,000 wildly diverse listings just so I could add Premium Content to one product that could really benefit. Makes no sense. The 100% requirement means I can't even consider Premium content.

user profile
Seller_vAO7vMjT4iuJn

Seems like this makes the decision not to mess with A+ content much easier.

user profile
Seller_GwtWRgGT4eXyf

So do I understand this correctly - now it's 5 *modules* not whole A+ "pages"? 5 modules can be done on a single product.

How/where do we see which ASINs are missing Brand Story?

user profile
Seller_BKiMRa98G1c8X

Brand Story on all listings! Brilliant -so after going to EVERY listing to change our shipping information we have to upload a brand story for EVERY listing -This must be thought of by ex-school teachers trying to keep the children from thinking or doing anything 'unproductive' like going outside to play dodgeball or tag

user profile
Seller_2YBcA3IPFQZlT

What happens when you have met the eligibility requirements, but Amazon still hasn't given you access to the new modules? Sent a case in, and Seller Support said not to contact them.

user profile
Seller_NmiDr2f3Ib2xI

Hello, although I meet all the features for Premium +, I cannot use the premium + feature.

I have a product and it has a brand story and 7 approved A+ Content modules.

Is there anything I can do about this?

user profile
Seller_j61HLf6GrmfgH

meanwhile, you small business new brands can go jump in a lake. See, all of this cool stuff requires the brand registry. Which requires an expensive lawyer and waiting at least 6 months with the US trademark office. Unless you are hand making baskets or something. Then you can sidestep some of the requirements. But don’t you dare make a product using an industrial machine you bought on Amazon. Yes, I’m bitter. And yes, that’s why the entire focus of my business is now off Amazon and on Shopify and TikTok. And MCF can stick it. I’m not rewarding you for handcuffing me.

user profile
Seller_96xcSTyLWnIxX

Hello! I understand I qualify for Premium A+ Content. However, I cannot see any notification and changes in A+ Content Manager. Can you help me activate Premium A+ Content given that I qualify?

Thank you!

Go to original post