user profile
Sign in
user profile

Best practices for Amazon resellers

by News_Amazon

Join us for a free webinar series hosted by Seller University to learn about best practices for new resellers.

Get tips and guidance to optimize your business as a seller who buys products directly from suppliers to re-sell on Amazon.

Learn how to match your items to existing listings, price your products competitively for a Featured Offer placement, and apply to sell in restricted categories.

Each webinar includes a 30-minute question-and-answer session with Amazon experts. Register now and submit your questions ahead of time to make the most of the session.

August 29, 2023, 10 a.m to 11 a.m. (PT) | Register now.

August 30, 2023, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. (PT) | Register now.

August 31, 2023, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. (PT) | Register now.

Tags: News and Announcements
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_52pUzzgnsLDGs
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

# 1 before you purchase anything ... get written approval from the brand owner to purchase their product for resale on Amazon.

#2 Get a list from that brand owner of authorized distributors of their product, so you know who you can buy from and who you cannot buy from.

#3 Learn the difference between a receipt and an invoice.

#4 Sign up for this webinar as you will most likely learn a lot.

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Would it hurt to tell people to be original?

Make something yourself. Don't just call yourself a manufacturer because you know how to order off of aliexpress with a made up name. All you are doing is making life more expensive for everyone, and padding your own lazy pockets.

user profile
Seller_tzb0Adb4whsRu

I attended the first one and my questions about other sellers drop shipping didn't get answered, so unfortunately I was disappointed.

user profile
Seller_TeK7HYTK7PiOb

Did this webinar cover what to do when a Chinese Seller hijacks a listing for a product you're reselling and Amazon Seller Support simply repeats that you need to contact the brand owner (who hijacked the listing) to make any changes - like changing it back to the original brand?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post