user profile
Sign in
user profile

More products eligible for Amazon Outlet deals

by News_Amazon

FBA sellers can now run Outlet deals on 60% more products with excess inventory.

Amazon Outlet deals allow you to reduce storage fees and recover value from slow-moving, seasonal, or end-of-life inventory with a limited-time promotional offer. Amazon internal data shows that sellers who followed recommendations to run Outlet deals saw units sold increase by 93% in the following 4 weeks.

Customers can discover your products faster with placement on the Amazon Outlet site, direct emails and ads, and Amazon’s home page.

You can participate in Amazon Outlet deals if you have a professional selling plan and a customer rating of at least 3.5 stars. There are no fees to use Outlet deals. Standard fulfillment and referral fees apply for participating ASINs.

To find out which of your products are recommended for Outlet deals, go to FBA Inventory, click the Actions drop-down menu, and choose Create outlet deal.

To learn more about creating and managing Amazon Outlet deals, go to the Amazon Outlet help page.

Tags: News and Announcements
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

A) Yes, selling at a loss increases sale. Brilliant! But Amazon does realize that sellers can't make a business model out of that, e.g. Amazon can't continue to increase fees, increase ROI by breaking in a favorable-to-Amazon way and then offering dysfunctional support, increase our ROI by creating time-sinks, holding funds due to software errors, etc. and still expect us to sell for no more here than everywhere else (which is a classic anti-trust requirement).

B) SELLERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT PUTTING ITEMS ON SALE DECREASES REFERENCE PRICING, AND WILL COST THEM THE BUY BOX IN THE FUTURE. This is particularly germane for remaindering seasonal items. See also https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/0759420f-44b5-4df6-be48-815a4aa52e2e?postId=5746b4da-0fc4-4b55-b931-77a2d4b49253

user profile
News_Amazon
Show post
Amazon internal data shows that sellers who followed recommendations to run Outlet deals saw units sold increase by 93% in the following 4 weeks.
user profile
Seller_H0HMCByQU0Wmn
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Is not working with ME! I wass APPLY like AMZ Suggetion and PRICES from AMZ .... NOW my Products everythings in INACTIVE! Because NOT REFERENCE PRICE???? I CANT UNDERSTAND with AMZ ALGORITMO FALLL!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post