Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Lwycr8whwiMNZ

Simple math

This is about account level reserve and payouts. I know the system is rigged so that we are all what amounts to net 45 vendors selling on Amazon. However:

Why does net proceeds balance-reserve-expenses-advertising costs NOT equal what you are able to withdraw? I might not be the sharpest tool around but the math seems very clear. We are on daily payouts if "Amazon math" allows a withdrawl on a given day.

Right now we are at a surplus using this simple math, yet no payouts are allowed. Of course Amazon gives you the jive about $X will be available on such and such date. We know this is a lie because more sales equals more reserve, returns, refunds and on and on and on............The carousel goes round and round. It seems "Amazon math" is not true to the math I learned in school. The reasons for Amazon to hold your money are weighted more heavily than the reserve balances falling off every day. No equilibrium in the "Amazon math" equation. Been selling for two years and can not figure out Amazons parlor trick with payouts.

4 replies
Tags:Transactions
4 replies
user profile
Seller_0rXAME9V4LQSx

Did you factor in your sales from either business accounts or on amazon credit cards? The pay out time period on these sales are a great unknown as well.

user profile
CR_Amazon

Hello there @Seller_Lwycr8whwiMNZ

My name is CR and wanted to hop in here to see if you had a specific issue you needed help with?

In taking a quick look at your account, your account level reserves seem to be normal, and I can see you have received regular disbursements.

You can follow this link to learn more about account level reserves as well as when will I get paid, should you have additional questions.

Also, if you have a specific issue or question you can reach out to Seller Support by following this link.

CR_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Lwycr8whwiMNZ

Simple math

This is about account level reserve and payouts. I know the system is rigged so that we are all what amounts to net 45 vendors selling on Amazon. However:

Why does net proceeds balance-reserve-expenses-advertising costs NOT equal what you are able to withdraw? I might not be the sharpest tool around but the math seems very clear. We are on daily payouts if "Amazon math" allows a withdrawl on a given day.

Right now we are at a surplus using this simple math, yet no payouts are allowed. Of course Amazon gives you the jive about $X will be available on such and such date. We know this is a lie because more sales equals more reserve, returns, refunds and on and on and on............The carousel goes round and round. It seems "Amazon math" is not true to the math I learned in school. The reasons for Amazon to hold your money are weighted more heavily than the reserve balances falling off every day. No equilibrium in the "Amazon math" equation. Been selling for two years and can not figure out Amazons parlor trick with payouts.

4 replies
user profile

Simple math

by Seller_Lwycr8whwiMNZ

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0rXAME9V4LQSx

Did you factor in your sales from either business accounts or on amazon credit cards? The pay out time period on these sales are a great unknown as well.

user profile
CR_Amazon

My name is CR and wanted to hop in here to see if you had a specific issue you needed help with?

In taking a quick look at your account, your account level reserves seem to be normal, and I can see you have received regular disbursements.

You can follow this link to learn more about account level reserves as well as when will I get paid, should you have additional questions.

Also, if you have a specific issue or question you can reach out to Seller Support by following this link.

CR_Amazon

user profile
Seller_0rXAME9V4LQSx

user profile
Seller_0rXAME9V4LQSx

user profile
CR_Amazon

CR_Amazon

user profile
CR_Amazon

CR_Amazon