user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to wake up customers who shop only by imagination without reading words or pictures?

by Seller_WoIs8HtOplf7f

Do I need to write the product size on the main image to ensure that customers can see it?

I have the size written on the title of the product.

The size is also written on the product picture.

I also wrote the size in the product description and bullet point.

I also wrote the size where it was specified.

Even the option is size, and customers have to choose the size to buy the product.

But I still received feedback from customers that the product was too small.

I have told customers the size of the product in all the places where I can tell them, but some customers still don't look at it, and then after receiving the product, they tell me it is too small.

Is this my fault or the guest's fault? Do I need to write the dimensions of the product on the main image?

Now I have products CX Health is poor for this reason.

But I have described the size accurately, and it is the customer who does not look at the size. Why should my product be CX Health poor for this reason?

I do not understand.

This is not fair to the seller at all.

It is the customer's responsibility to see the product size clearly rather than relying on their own imagination to buy or sell.

Tags: Negative reviews, Product reviews
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl
In reply to: Seller_WoIs8HtOplf7f's post

Best procedure: use one of the secondary images to show product being held by average size hand.

Give the dimensions as well in the picture, but just providing measurements isn't going to be as effective as that real-life image.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post