user profile
Sign in
user profile

Deactivation due to Section 3 of ABS Agreement

by Seller_387tDa5NCRnkC

Hi everyone, I operate a few brands on Seller Central and recently, my largest brand was deactivated due to the above mentioned reason. I am working on getting answers from Account Health but I'm hitting walls. I am trying to clean up as much as possible to see if I trip over the answer, but haven't seen any changes as of yet. I did have my in-person meeting. I work for the owners and have all the authorization needed. Unfortunately, they shut down another brand of mine who is in good standing due to the IP address that is common between the two. Any advice or experience with that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

-Mike

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_387tDa5NCRnkC's post

you will need to post the notice, nobody here is a mind reader and Section 3 covers a million things

user profile
Seller_387tDa5NCRnkC

I get it. I didn't post this originally given the fact there is really no information for me to go off of. I am still in the process of trying to get Account Health to drill this down for me. Thanks for any thoughts you might have. Be well. -Mike

user profile
Seller_OwFy0CK4sS1nZ

Hello,

I have experience on this. We have couple of trademarks and we were selling on Amazon. We are also dealer of some other brands.

First our account is suspended due to misbranding. . First they removed our own brands and later they removed other brands we represented. Same thing will happen to you.Other brands did not have any issues but Amazon puts all in same basket.

Good luck

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post