Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_rhkAXolsDja5a

How to Arrange LTL Carrier for Amazon FBA

I am wanting to ship pallets of items to Amazon FBA centers. My products are batteries. I am only seeing ABF, BNSF, UPGF, and Other. The items are located in the United States and will be sent to centers in the United States.

I have several questions. I am unable to see the pricing for my shipment if I select ABF. Is this something that will be shown at a later point in time?

We work with national carriers such as XPO, Saia, YRC etc. Are these carriers already registered with Amazon? I am curious as the ABF option does not give clarity in terms of pricing, and we would get better pricing from these other carriers that we work with, but I do not know if they have experience handling FBA shipments and the processes that goes with it.

5 replies
5 replies
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Are you approved to send Hazmat to FBA? If I recall correctly, you cannot use the normal FBA process of using Amazon’s preferred carriers with Hazmat shipments. You must make your own arrangements.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Most national carriers have delivered to Amazon. My preference would be to stick with one on their list as they probably drop trailers every day.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Contact your preferred carrier and talk to them about delivery to Amazon.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_rhkAXolsDja5a

I am wanting to ship pallets of items to Amazon FBA centers. My products are batteries. I am only seeing ABF, BNSF, UPGF, and Other. The items are located in the United States and will be sent to centers in the United States.

I have several questions. I am unable to see the pricing for my shipment if I select ABF. Is this something that will be shown at a later point in time?

We work with national carriers such as XPO, Saia, YRC etc. Are these carriers already registered with Amazon? I am curious as the ABF option does not give clarity in terms of pricing, and we would get better pricing from these other carriers that we work with, but I do not know if they have experience handling FBA shipments and the processes that goes with it.

5 replies
user profile

by Seller_rhkAXolsDja5a

Tags:Pricing
5 replies
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Are you approved to send Hazmat to FBA? If I recall correctly, you cannot use the normal FBA process of using Amazon’s preferred carriers with Hazmat shipments. You must make your own arrangements.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Most national carriers have delivered to Amazon. My preference would be to stick with one on their list as they probably drop trailers every day.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd