user profile
Sign in
user profile

I am unable to submit verification of the INFORM Consumers Act.

by Seller_prczLW14Cs1WZ

Hello,

I am unable to submit verification of the INFORM Consumers Act.

When I click the "Identity Verification (Reverify)", it will jump to the seller support interface. And the seller support interface only have one option "Get help with my appeal from Account Health Support"

And last time I submitted the necessary documents for verification through seller support, my case was immediately closed, and the email informed me that this is not the channel for submitting appeal documents.

Therefore, even if I want to submit a revalidation of the INFORM Consumers Act, I cannot find the entry point for submission. What should I do?

Sincerely

Tags: Deactivated
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_r75XDCIqEmpsP
In reply to: Seller_prczLW14Cs1WZ's post

Amazon is refusing to fix their illogical and error prone website. Thousands of sellers have complained about this. Yet Amazon remains recalcitrant. The failure to address these meritless Account Deactivation notices is Corporate abuse and malfeasance. It is also a violation of TOS.

Amazon is a sinking ship it seems. Sad.

user profile
Seller_26c5IxsGPoDWO

Hi,I have exactly the same problem in my account now. Is there any progress here?

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_prczLW14Cs1WZ , I have escalated your case to our Seller Reverification team. They should get back to us within the next few business days. I can certainly follow up with you then once I hear back. Thank you for checking in with us on the Seller Forums and for choosing to sell on Amazon. Have a great rest of the week! ~ Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_I48YA1VXnUu0F

I have same problem. My account was deactivated last week. Is your problem solved?

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_prczLW14Cs1WZ, I just heard back from the seller reverification team and it seems the technical issue is taking longer than originally expected to resolve but they are actively working on it. There is no further action required on your end. Thank you for your continued patience. I will get back to you as soon as I hear ANY updates from the team. Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Morning @Seller_prczLW14Cs1WZ, I wanted to check in with you to let you know that I reached out to you on Case ID 13858264521 as the Seller Reverification team has granted you another attempt for Seller Identity Verification.

In CASE ID 13858264521, I have provided you with some reminders for the documentation you need to submit. Please let me know when you have sent in the documents through Seller Central so I can let the team know to review it as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions. Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Morning @Seller_prczLW14Cs1WZ, it looks like you were able to be Inform Act compliant on September 25th, 2023 which is awesome! With that great news, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and may the sales be with you! Cheers, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post