user profile
Sign in
user profile

Brand Tailored Coupons Launch: A new way to provide discounts!

by Dougal_Amazon

We heard your feedback, the ability to build lasting connections with your customers and encourage repeat purchases is important to you. That’s why we’re excited to announce the launch of Brand Tailored Coupons, which enables you to offer either percentage-off or money-off discounts to Tailored Audiences on specific products.

You can now select specific brand audiences while creating coupons, so you can engage with:

1. Brand Followers*
  2. Top-tier*
  3. Promising*
  4. At-risk*
  5. Potential New*
  6. Repeat, Recent
  7. Cart Abandoners
  8. High Spend customers

What is the program used for?

• Build lasting connections with your customers.
  • Encourage repeat purchases by setting up coupons on a product selection.
  • Engage your high-intent customers.
  • Coupons can even be used as part of your marketing and promotion strategy to create buzz and excitement around new products that can benefit from the consideration boost.

Am I eligible to create a coupon?

• Your brand must meet the 10K minimum audience size requirement.
  • Standard coupon redemption fee applies.

Visit the Seller Central help page to learn more. You can get started here.

Will you be creating coupons for your products? What do you like about this new update, or what can we do to improve it?

Please, Share your feedback with us!

*Only available in US

Access Brand Tailored Coupons by store:

Tags: Brand Registry, Brand Stores
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CF0URQS5DxG2u
In reply to: Dougal_Amazon's post

we already launched about 6 of these earlier this week, and we're seeing some results. do you know if there is a plan to increase the data that we'll be able to access? i'd like to see which purchases the discount was applied to and other things like that.

user profile
Seller_roNdLQpqbVoOH

user profile
Dougal_Amazon
View post
We heard your feedback, the ability to build lasting connections with your customers and encourage repeat purchases is important to you.

Seriously?

While at the same time, Amazon absolutely controls how and when we may contact these customers?

You guys never disappoint with your propensity for saying one thing and doing another.

user profile
Seller_PTpw5SQTsiboc

Any update when these promotions will be available to be emailed to these groups? So far it will only appear next to the product and one has to go there to find the discount..

user profile
Seller_NRcsAplCDjo30

Where do you find your audience size?

user profile
Seller_csHWMpsP5ANmc

The only reason you want to create a coupon is to increases sales, why cant we add a coupon when the sales are low

it says needs attention and is remove the coupon

Insufficient Sales History

ASINs do not have sufficient sales history

user profile
Seller_E6EfuvxVbfONi

Soon to be introducted is the fee for not having branded coupons for listings. Followed by the fee for having too many branded coupons.

user profile
Seller_WoKtccKZ4MZMs

I've been doing extensive testing on this for months... The fact is, in order for customers to see these coupons they have to already be engaging with your products. You far better off putting the discounts into SnS to actually drive repeat customers. In most cases, you're giving away an additional % with brand tailored for no reason, as the customer is already engaged and in the process of purchasing.

user profile
Seller_pixSY1g97J4aL

Who pays for the brand discounts?

I have a lot of hijackers who are already costing me more on sponsored display adverts. If I run these will they only apply to sales from my store or will all the hijackers just cost me even more marketing spend?

Getting a bit fed up with wasting marketing spend on Amazon to feed these low life scumbags

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post