Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

Difficulty verifing bank statement

Our account has been deactivated. I tried to verify the account by submitting a statement from our credit union which has the name of the account holder that is listed on Amazon's Default Deposit Methods and has the full account number not just the last three digits, however; when I click on "verify account" it asks for a bank statement which has a different account holder's name. This person is no longer associated with the account. I can not find a way to delete this holder's name and reactivate our account. I have spent days trying to fix this issue, fortunately, this is an account associated with a volunteer group raising funds for a local library and not a personal account.

Benita, Volunteer

4 replies
Tags:Deactivated
4 replies
user profile
Mindy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

Mindy from Amazon here to assist.

user profile
Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU
Our account has been deactivated. I tried to verify the account by submitting a statement from our credit union which has the name of the account holder that is listed on Amazon's Default Deposit Methods and has the full account number not just the last three digits, however; when I click on "verify account" it asks for a bank statement which has a different account holder's name.
View post

From your post, I understand that your account is deactivated due to being unable to verify bank account information. When the page is asking for different account holder's name, it is possible that this person bank information is still associated with your account. What I can suggest is to ensure all information are up to date in your seller central account. This include: Business name and address, legal entity name and address, tax information name and address. The bank information must match with the name and address given in other aspect.

In order to change/ edit/ remove bank information, I have include the help page here for your kind reference: https://www.sellercentral.amazon.dev/help/hub/reference/GWHNLFB8G85QAZ5W

In addition, I would encourage you to utilize the "call me now" button locate in account health page to reach out to our Account Health Support team to receive further guidance and support.

I hope these suggestions help you in your endeavors. Have a great day!

The forums community and I are here to support you.

Regards,

Mindy

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

Our account has been deactivated. I tried to verify the account by submitting a statement from our credit union which has the name of the account holder that is listed on Amazon's Default Deposit Methods and has the full account number not just the last three digits, however; when I click on "verify account" it asks for a bank statement which has a different account holder's name. This person is no longer associated with the account. I can not find a way to delete this holder's name and reactivate our account. I have spent days trying to fix this issue, fortunately, this is an account associated with a volunteer group raising funds for a local library and not a personal account.

Benita, Volunteer

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

Benita, Volunteer

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Mindy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

user profile
Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU
Our account has been deactivated. I tried to verify the account by submitting a statement from our credit union which has the name of the account holder that is listed on Amazon's Default Deposit Methods and has the full account number not just the last three digits, however; when I click on "verify account" it asks for a bank statement which has a different account holder's name.
View post

From your post, I understand that your account is deactivated due to being unable to verify bank account information. When the page is asking for different account holder's name, it is possible that this person bank information is still associated with your account. What I can suggest is to ensure all information are up to date in your seller central account. This include: Business name and address, legal entity name and address, tax information name and address. The bank information must match with the name and address given in other aspect.

In order to change/ edit/ remove bank information, I have include the help page here for your kind reference: https://www.sellercentral.amazon.dev/help/hub/reference/GWHNLFB8G85QAZ5W

In addition, I would encourage you to utilize the "call me now" button locate in account health page to reach out to our Account Health Support team to receive further guidance and support.

Regards,

Mindy

user profile
Mindy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

user profile
Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU
View post

Regards,

Mindy

user profile
Mindy_Amazon

Hi @Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU

user profile
Seller_KjFV6qBwQq6LU
View post

Regards,

Mindy