user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA: US Small and Light price threshold to increase to $10

by News_Amazon

We’re pleased to tell you that FBA Small and Light will increase the price threshold for eligible products from $8 to $10, effective April 28, 2022.

This change allows more of your products to become eligible for the program and receive fulfillment discounts. Other program eligibility requirements, such as weight limits and product dimensions, will remain the same.

Small and Light offers reduced fulfillment costs on qualified items, helping you sell more of your low-cost products to the hundreds of millions of Amazon customers who shop in our stores around the world.

For more information, go to FBA Small and Light.

Tags: News and Announcements
5.2K views
42 replies
42 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_vWuGqtGVyhZxm
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

The only want to make this program better now is to allow US small and light items to be sold into Canada and Mexico via remote fulfillment.

user profile
Seller_1gSICfZynDifC

Or “We found some sellers actually benefiting from our Small and Light program. We are working hard to eliminate those benefits. Thank you for you support.”

user profile
Seller_3bJwnQNV8CM45

This is definitely my favorite part.

user profile
Seller_Om4IZ0kZUnFbF

This is good news. For those of you who have used small & light and “regular” FBA, what has been your experience sales and rank wise? If I’m not mistaken small & light products have an extra day or two of shipping tacked on?

user profile
Seller_3NvT4P2ouRoEb

Why do I have to enter all of my SKU’s one by 1 and check eligibilty? Why can’t Amazon auto-scan my FBA inventory and add any eligible items with 1 click?

user profile
Seller_VxJcYRLb4FxUh

Please increase the threshold from $15.00 to $17.00 for the 8% referral fee within the Grocery category.

Seller Central Help > Policies, agreements, and guidelines > Program Policies > Selling on Amazon fees guide > Referral fees
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/GTG4BAWSY39Z98Z3
Grocery & Gourmet Food
8% for products with a total sales price of $15.00 or less, and 15% for products with a total sales price greater than $15.00

user profile
Seller_9ohMcfPHnk2eT

That’s awesome

user profile
Seller_l7PvS1FV7HWXH

Kindly can somebody help out?

Let me know if the actual shipping weight or the dimensional weight is relevant for the FBA Small & Light enrolment ?

for example:

product weight: 0.26 lbs = 6 oz or less (tier) = 2.53 USD

dimensional weight: 10 x 8 x 3.5 / 139 = 2.01 lbs (tier) = 4.94 USD

user profile
Seller_GOQAN1BzjZ8H8

For those who have done this, how easy is it to revert to regular FBA?

user profile
Seller_OBMEc8OBQy4TW

Someone mentioned this yesterday. Had a feeling it was $10

Go to original post