user profile
Sign in
user profile

Engage repeat customers with the new email marketing feature

by News_Amazon

We’ve launched the new Brand Tailored Audiences feature in the Manage Your Customer Engagement tool, so you can now send tailored marketing emails to your loyal customers.

Use Manage Your Customer Engagement to announce product launches and deals, and share your unique brand story with customers to differentiate your brand from competitors.

The new Repeat customer section allows you to identify customers who have bought at least two products from your brand in the last 12 months. You’ll receive an update every week with information on new customers who qualify to receive your brand marketing emails.

To create an email campaign, go to Brands and then click Customer engagement.

Manage Your Customer Engagement is a free tool that allows registered brands to send marketing emails to Amazon customers who are brand followers and repeat customers – bringing you one step closer to building lasting relationships with your customers.

For more information, watch the video Build brand loyalty, retention, and engagement with Amazon’s customer engagement tool.

Create your campaign

Tags: News and Announcements
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Zu8JERCyyvI6Z
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Honestly, this feature is essential! The truth is always in the data, 48% of sales orders come from Off-Amazon, email being the highest % of conversions. Amazon is so clutch with this feature its going to help my small business like so much. Lets Go!

user profile
Seller_0MJfwVTozzBtz

This feature is only available if you have qualified which defeats the purpose in it's basic functions.

Sent 10 or more customer engagement campaigns with at least 1000 total emails sent over the last 10 campaigns

Average opt out to click rate less than 1% over the last 10 customer engagement campaigns

@Danika_Amazonplease advise if this functions will be open to brands irrespective of how many customers/emails they have sent previously?

user profile
Seller_r9wMm8LrE5iKj

Way to simultaneously announce and biff the product release:

"Campaign send is temporarily paused.

We are currently making improvements to MYCE to ensure high standards for our customers. Once campaign send functionality resumes, your audience options may be limited until all improvements are completed. "

Being able to reward our most loyal customers without creating a general discount would be useful, assuming this product actually works.

user profile
Seller_Jpr1iJSGbQOdQ

Engage "Repeat Customers"?

Amazon won't even allow you to contact your Customers when they make their initial order.

Please define hypocrite.

user profile
Seller_vlW86xsl81nE6

I sell used books, therefore not a brand in sight. I have customers who have ordered over 20 times from me. It would be great to be able to send them an email when I list a book or group of books that might be of interest. For example, I have a customer who likes stories (fiction & nonfiction) about dogs. I used to be able to let her know when I listed one so she could be the first to see it. Kind of like used booksellers are ugly stop sisters.

user profile
Seller_hY40tLwm8O9jf

It gives the impression that you can send emails in bulk to all the customers who have ordered more than once from you. Sounds great. But I think its not very useful to small brands selling less than 10 million a year. You need brand followers on amazon already, and most customers dont follow a brand on amazon. You can select an audience of customers it says. But that audience on amazon is 0 for most small brands. And the big brands can afford to spend big money on advertising so they dont need such a service also.

user profile
Seller_EplYJIcIO2yGc

"Campaign send is temporarily paused.

We are currently making improvements to MYCE to ensure high standards for our customers. Once campaign send functionality resumes, your audience options may be limited until all improvements are completed. "

so what?

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Does it still hold true for sellers that engaging with Amazon ads is a sure way to drop sales unless you start shoveling money at it?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post