user profile
Sign in
user profile

Warning: Amazon's Customer Service (CSBA) Issuing Inaccurate Refunds for Delivered Orders

by Seller_FOLOjn9bgrG3u

This marks the third occurrence in the past 10 days where we've received refund issuance emails from Amazon, claiming that they've issued full refunds due to non-delivery of orders. Upon reviewing the tracking information, it's evident that all these orders were indeed delivered to the buyers, and the shipping was handled through Amazon's services. These items are of significant value, and it appears that Amazon's Customer Service (CSBA) is handling this matter with a lack of diligence. Caution is advised before engaging with their services, as we seem to be caught in a challenging situation.

Tags: INR (item not received)
34 replies
34 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_XSqPquQH4FvW1
In reply to: Seller_FOLOjn9bgrG3u's post

Our appeal on an A-Z was recently denied, and the buyer refunded, even though the tracking shows that the book is still at the buyer's post office waiting for pickup. "Lack of diligence" is an understatement. It appears the people at customer service can't read.

user profile
Seller_pAySCaVFlzKzW

You should be able to file a safe t claim and get reimbursed

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Hi @Seller_FOLOjn9bgrG3u,

Dominic from Amazon here, happy to help. I looked at the SAFE-T claims you have filed and the cases submitted. I will escalate this internally, please keep an eye on your case log!

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Seller_DeL6ctGWsNX2h

Consider yourself lucky that it's only 10. I have many more than that. Trying to resolve it for months. My entire refund situation is out of hand an no one at Amazon seems to care. They did acknowledge to me a glitch. However still waiting for it to be fixed.

user profile
Seller_7AcEeaT8sGdxu

CSBA tanked our seller feedback (95% -> 88% in less than a month) and refunded at least 3x the amount of orders than we normally do.

Stay far away from it.

user profile
Seller_HwHIGNZQwz1gV

Anyone who agreed to use the CSBA knew exactly what they were getting into. You actually expected Amazon support to make logical decisions based on factual information? Pssshhh.

user profile
Seller_HSs0QxpFcbJhy

CSBA is a nightmare. Cancel that service as soon as you can before your performance metrics tank. Our feedback score on another account I manage went down 5 points in a month and refunds went way up. It's just too much of a hassle filing SafT claims to get reimbursed. CSBA creates more work and monitoring of reimbursements for the seller. And you pay for that!!!!

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

This type of fraud is going to become worse and worse to the point that Amazon makes a change or raises its prices to us to cover all of these claims of undelivered. We have our own website. Would you like to know how many claims we have had for not delivered in the last three years? 0. Our policy states that if it says delivered it is between the customer and the post office. Before too long, Amazon will have to adopt such a policy. Hopefully they will go back to the way it used to be on the reviews. You have to buy the product and leave at least a 20 word review. I get emails daily from people offering to leave me reviews. I have seen some vendors offer a product and less than three months later they have 300 hundred 5 star reviews. Those of us who have been around know this is pretty much impossible. And then you look at their feedback and it is below 60. You know the reviews are false.

user profile
Seller_y9KNOo5RKhhD8

As someone who sells on amazon and someone who buys also, my household has purchased several items that we received but then our account was refunded. My mother-n-law made a purchase on amazon and then once she received it, amazon issued her the refund amount on a giftcard and then within seconds the giftcard balance was used by someone to purchase xbox stuff. so we couldn't help but question if someone was behind it. Once she called amazon the only thing she was told was to keep an eye on her account and place security measures on it but nothing was ever done about it. As someone who also sells on amazon i knew this would effect peoples selling accounts.

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

This is why we do not use CSBA. All they would do is agree with the customer and issue a refund. I can do this myself.

Go to original post