In December 2020, we postponed our annual fee adjustments and absorbed costs to support you through a challenging winter. Now, as we see a path to normalcy, our next US Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) fee adjustment will take place on June 1, 2021.
Our 2021 US Multi-Channel Fulfillment fee changes page outlines the changes, which include the following:
- We will implement moderate increases in fulfillment fees (about 3% on average) to reflect changing fulfillment, transportation, and storage costs. This increase is in line with the industry average increases for fulfillment services.
- We are adding the option to block orders from being shipped by Amazon Logistics, for a 5% surcharge. Because sales channels like eBay and Walmart prohibit the use of Amazon Logistics, you will be able to block this shipping method at the account level within your FBA settings or for individual orders.
- We are aligning most MCF product size tiers to the Fulfillment by Amazon tiers and adding a new Small standard size: 2 oz or less tier. We will remove expedited and priority shipping speeds on large oversize and special oversize products.
We’re also excited to share that we’ve recently launched many of your top-requested MCF features:
- We've improved on-time shipping for customer orders. Standard-speed orders for in-stock inventory are now shipped out within two business days of order creation, and expedited and priority-speed orders are shipped out within one business day. For more information, go to our MCF Help page.
- We've added the ability to track through AfterShip to ensure Amazon Logistics shipments are trackable on popular channels such as Etsy and Wish. You can also search any MCF tracking number on Swiship.com. Tracking numbers can be accessed on your Seller Central order details pages and via our tracking API. You can have the number sent to the customer automatically if you provide their email address when you submit the customer order.
- We use your MCF volume when we calculate your Inventory Performance Index (IPI) score, which may help you qualify for unlimited storage. To view your IPI score, go to your Inventory Performance dashboard.
- You can now sign up to be put on the waitlist for the beta test of the unbranded packaging and international shipping features.
We welcome your feedback on these changes at email@example.com.