user profile
Sign in
user profile

To transfer inventory from old list to new list ( with different ASIN numbers)

by Seller_QCxSRU59mPBor

After I create processional seller account, I had tried many times before i had started selling on amazon to create new list to create product code to order product from supplier but Amazon could not allowed me to creat new list, instead Amazon want me to create list already in amazon catalog which means I have to sell product already sold by somebody else. Any way i creat that list and start selling my own product in somebody’s listing. When i do that i had bad reviews and get blocked my list. When I have couple of issues amazon deactivate my account. Before deactivated my account I tried many times to reach seller central to get help to move my inventory from old list to my new list but i never get help instead they pretend that i had never replied to them.
So I need help to move my inventory from old list to new list so that i can start selling again ASIN numbers are different in my list

Tags: ASIN, Listings
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_QCxSRU59mPBor's post

Sounds like you should have learn more about selling on Amazon. You are never forced to list against an existing ASIN that you do not match. If you were selling a unique item, you would have soured your own UPC and created a new listing.

You cannot have Amazon move FBA inventory from one ASIN to another. You would need to recall, relabel and send it back in.

If the items have been deemed inauthentic, you can do nothing until you prove they are authentic. Which if you listed under another listings brand…you cannot.

user profile
Emet_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_QCxSRU59mPBor's post

Hello @Rizal_LLC,

This is Emet from Amazon to help you with your concerns.

Thank you for your post, I see you’re having concerns with your account being deactivated.

I would ask that provide a little more information on the reason for deactivation. Typically, in these situations, we will send a performance notification to your seller central account with information and the reasons for deactivation. Would you be able to copy that notice here for additional guidance?

As mentioned by @JwsMarket, if your product does not 100% match the listing you are trying to use, you may need to review our ASIN creation policy page in seller central to verify your next steps. Using a listing that does not match your can result in a number of customer and seller concerns ranging between concerns of authenticity and intellectual property misuses.

Does your product match the listing you were trying to use? Do you understand the reason for deactivation?

In this situation, as @JwsMarket provided, you may need to recall your inventory and once received moved to the correct ASIN.

You can use the contact us feature in seller central to create a case with us for additional guidance on that process.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post