Got this email today:
We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:
ASIN: 1930004575, SKU: 7Z-XBO1-LKN4, Title: “Conspiracy of the Six-Pointed Star: Eye-Opening Revelations and Forbidden Knowledge About Israel, the Jews, Zionism, and the Rothschilds”
ASIN: 1935965034, SKU: PI-D1RF-K1CQ, Title: “Toward the White Republic”
This product was identified as one that is prohibited for sale. Amazon reserves the right to determine whether content provides an acceptable experience for customers.
Why is this happening?
We took this action because this product is not permitted for sale on Amazon.com. It is your obligation to make sure the products you offer comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon’s policies.
What actions do I need to take?
- If any of the above ASINs are Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) offers, please initiate a removal request for the ASIN(s) referenced above to have your inventory sent to a location of your choosing. If you fail to initiate a removal request within 30 days of this notification, we may dispose of it in accordance with the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement and FBA policies. For more information on our FBA policies, please reviewhttps://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201030350 and https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200140860.
- Within 48 hours of this warning, please review your listings and close, delete, or archive any listings that do not comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon’s policies, including the product(s) listed above.
Please note that moving a restricted product listing to Inactive (Out of Stock) does not make the listing compliant. If you think your product was incorrectly identified as a restricted product on Amazon, close the listing immediately to ensure compliance while you appeal the restriction with Seller Support.
What happens if I fail to follow the above instructions?
Failure to properly close or delete all restricted product listings from your inventory may result in the deactivation of your selling account, and funds may be permanently held.
We’re here to help:
If you have questions about our restricted products policy, please review:
Have you received this notification in error?
- If you believe the product(s) listed above are permitted for sale on Amazon, please include evidence or documentation demonstrating that your account has not violated our restricted products policy and contact Seller Support: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us. We will investigate your concern.
- If you are unsure, please review: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200164330 before appealing the restriction with Seller Support.
You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing in light of the metrics and policy compliance standards required to sell on Amazon.
- Download iOS App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8
- Download Android App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.com.
So, of course, I checked and noticed I had one copy of each listed on a page Amazon had created, both had sold at least 6 years ago, and I hadn’t listed any since.
Under “what actions I need to take?” I hope “none.”
Can we get smarter bots, people? Or smarter people, bots?