user profile
Sign in
user profile

RE: Seller Fulfilled Prime Changes in Eligibility Requirements

by Seller_WQj6Zg0jH6DBA

Seller Fulfilled Prime Changes in Eligibility Requirements

Hey SFP Folks!

We’ve got a month to double-check and fix any weak spots …

The bar has been raised!

Tags: Cancelled order, Fulfillment, Prime, Seller fulfilled, Shipping, Shipping labels
111 replies
111 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_HS5YLCPGKxkkH
In reply to: Seller_WQj6Zg0jH6DBA's post

Hi.

We need a solution in light of this bar that has been raised.

We ship our international PRIME orders by DHL and UPS so that they can arrive on time for the Buyer.
At the moment Amazon does not have those carriers as an option. The only option is USPS which is very unreliable to Countries other than the US.

What do we do ??? Thank you

user profile
Seller_hEK1BzjtMmufx

This will further thin the SFP herd. With these changes I am certain I will get an sfp suspension at some point in the near future.

user profile
Seller_vuFDhGGFrDdDv

The SFP “squeeze play” I wish Amazon itself operated under the same rules.

user profile
Seller_HS5YLCPGKxkkH

When they say " ON TIME SHIPMENT RATE " do they mean the day we ship the product or the day it was received. I would assume the day the order is received by the Customer as long as its within the days promised on Amazon.
I ask because we receive reports every week and they sent a report one week showing 4 orders that say NO in the column SHIPPED ON TIME… And YES in the column DELIVERED ON TIME. It seems they would not have sent any information in the report had it actually shipped on time.

user profile
Seller_183vbnXwiwQJ6

I really dislike the 98% Buy Shipping requirement. That should only be in place for new SFPers and/or SFPers with low on-time shipment and delivery times. Once you have a proven track record they should ease up on this requirement, not increase it. SMH.

user profile
Seller_VSfKeIzKBrtSq

So 1 cancellation for every 200 order is kinda crazy. Each time we have to send seller performance an e-mail, even if customer changed their mind and want to cancel the order.

user profile
Seller_jdU7H8ok4DdEI

We need do it like that. Because the customer is God.

Great

user profile
Seller_EHvyXAzIW8yxa

It doesn’t matter if you work hard to stay in those metrics, the black hole and rogue department that is the Amazon SFP Performance team will ban you from SFP even if your metrics are well within the range.

user profile
Seller_MGDk6qQuyZlLm

You don’t like the rules? Can’t handle the requirements?
Go somewhere else.

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

As a buyer, I recently voiced a desire that I could eliminate SFP results from my Prime search results.

Perhaps I will not feel the need after these changes do not take effect.

Go to original post