user profile
Sign in
user profile

No response from seller support team

by Seller_fqC4huBULLsfz

We’ve sent several messages through Seller Central, and through the direct email over the last six months about appealing our suspension. We have received no response. Is there another route we can take to get somebody to acknowledge us?

Tags: Seller Central
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nstkdGWZl0SW0
In reply to: Seller_fqC4huBULLsfz's post

There should be an email in the suspension notice. Go there.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

Can you please post your suspension notice here? That might help other Sellers help you better. Otherwise, we have no idea why they might or might not be responding to you or how you need to communicate with them.

user profile
Seller_03oEF7XMwht5S

Contacting Seller Support is not the way to go to appeal a suspension. You do that through Seller Performance, an entirely different animal.

If you want competent help with an appeal, post your suspension letter and appeals here for review before submitting them to SP. You will likely have better success than dealing with a department that has no control over suspensions in any way, shape or form.

user profile
Seller_fqC4huBULLsfz

@papyrophilia Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, we don’t have the original suspension notice anymore, and there are no messages in our account. One thing I forgot to mention is that this suspension is over four years old now, and it looks like things have either been erased or lost over time in the seller center. I’ve tried to reach out through the form in the seller center and directly by email to no avail. I’m not sure of the difference between seller support and seller performance, I’ve tried to contact using any information I can find. I can paste a copy of the emails we’ve sent in response, but that’s all I have right now.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post