Manage your Amazon Marketplace business with Alexa! We have launched the Seller Central Alexa skill to all U.S. marketplace sellers. Your new virtual employee, Alexa, can now provide you with a variety of business updates from any Alexa-enabled device.
[Get the skill|https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0786SZXDC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-skills&ie=UTF8&qid=1513358655&sr=1-1&keywords=seller+central]
To get started, enable the skill, link your seller account, and say “Alexa, start Seller Central.”
Things to try:
• Sales summary by date. “Alexa, how are my sales?”, “Alexa, what were my sales yesterday?”
• Inventory recommendations. “Alexa, how is my inventory?”
• Orders. “Alexa, do I have any orders?”
• Campaigns. “Alexa, how are my campaigns?”
• Feedback. “Alexa, how’s my feedback?” and “Alexa, read my feedback.”
• Buyer messages. “Alexa, do I have any messages?”
• Payments. “Alexa, when do I get paid?”, “Alexa, when was my last payment?”, and “Alexa, what is my current balance?”
To provide feedback or report an issue, contact [email@example.com]
- The Amazon Seller team
Note: The Seller Central Alexa skill is currently only available to Sellers in the U.S. marketplace.