user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to get "Get Product Support" button in "My Orders" for buyers

by Seller_rU0QE1vS9M85P

As a buyer, I sometimes see a “Get Product Support” button for a product I bought on Amazon, particularly when the manufacturer is a well-known brand name. As far as I know, it just opens a messaging box for the buyer to start communicating with the Manufacturer of the item.

However, there is a relatively small Chinese Manufacturer and FBA seller that has this button on an order I placed for their product, and I can’t find any info in the Seller Support Help Pages on this. As a small Manufacturer who also sells FBA, does anyone have any idea how to get the button?

Tags: FBA
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy
In reply to: Seller_rU0QE1vS9M85P's post

That’s a really good question and wish it would appear, on all orders.

My “go-to” page, when I cannot figure out, the precise team, that will handle the question, is Technical Support .

In your case, I would try, Merchandising and Layout (store design issue), since it’s the closest to your question. Perhaps they will at least point you, in the right direction.

user profile
Seller_Ke6WQbbb3auE2

Hey I would love to bump this question to find out if there is a way to obtain the “Get Product Support” button on our orders? I don’t see the option anywhere in seller central and can’t figure out the rhyme or reason for why certain sellers can get this feature.

I sent a note to the technical support team as suggested above, but would love to hear any other insight that sellers may have about this feature.

user profile
Seller_9pT289fAlSinn

Also bumping this thread. Curious if anyone knows of a streamlined way to accomplish this.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post