Today at Amazon Accelerate, we welcomed thousands of sellers in person, and virtually, for the second and final jam-packed day of announcements, networking, and inspiring seller stories.
Major updates from Day 2 at Amazon Accelerate include:
- Express Payout: To help get your earnings to you faster, eligible U.S. sellers can now receive bank deposits within 24 hours (instead of three to five business days) with Express Payout. The service is supported by hundreds of banks and credit unions and will be free until September 2023. For more information, and to find out if you’re eligible, go to Deposit Methods.
- Veeqo: We’ve announced the U.S. launch of Veeqo: a multi-channel shipping software built to simplify fast-growth ecommerce. Acquired by Amazon earlier this year, Veeqo helps you increase the speed of fulfilling customer orders and cut shipping costs with access to discounted rates on UPS, U.S. Postal Service, DHL, and FedEx. Previously priced at an average cost of $450 per month, Veeqo is now free for all sellers. If you ship via Veeqo, you’ll only pay for your chosen carrier labels with no monthly fees.
- Customer Reviews Insight: Available now, Customer Reviews Insight, an enhancement to the popular Product Opportunity Explorer, offers rich, accurate data to help you gauge, and evaluate product opportunities in Amazon’s store. The tool helps you understand what product features customers like or don’t like, and which aspects of product features impact star ratings. To find out more, go to sell.amazon.com.
- FBA Dashboard: We’ve launched a new FBA Dashboard with a consolidated view of your most critical inventory management pages including Sales, Shipments and Inventory, as well as Growth Opportunities. The dashboard’s centralized navigation makes it easier to navigate between pages, prioritize tasks, and act on recommendations to optimize your business.
- Manage Your Experiments (MYE): We’ve announced several new MYE features to make the tool more efficient and effective. By the end of September 2022, brands will be able to A/B test bullet points and product descriptions to optimize even more content within a product listing, and complete experiments faster with the option to “test to significance” (based upon interaction with listings) instead of a specific time frame. To find out more, go to sell.amazon.com.